Chapter 1

Joe's POV

We walk into The restaurant and my eyes immediately find her. Oli follows my stare and starts to speak. "Joe we could go somewhere else"He offered. "No mate it's alright I mean I was bound to see her again anyways." I say as we all sit down. "Why did you and Phoebe break up anyway?" Cal asks. "She got accepted into Yale ,but didn't want to leave me so I broke up with her so she'd go to Yale." I say. They all nodded. Every one of my friends knew Phoebe was important to me and they knew It had hurt me to let her go ,so no one ever really knew how to respond when I tell them about her. "What can I get you all to drink?" A perky blonde waitress comes up to us. "And For you handsome?" She points to me with her pen, pulling my attention away from Phoebe. "Oh um Water please." I smile and Turn back to Phoebe. "Joe that girl just totally came onto you and you completely ignored her!" Caspar laughs. "Wait what?" I laugh turning to them. "Did you not even notice?" Oli says in a fit of laughter. "No what'd she say?" I ask in curiosity. "And for you Handsome?" Caspar points to me and winks. "Did she really just do that?" I'm almost in tears from laughing so hard. "How did you not notice?" Cal asks and I just keep laughing and shrug.

I can't help ,but stare at Phoebe the entire time while we talk and wait for our drinks. Who could blame me? She looks stunning. Dan walks in and goes toward her table.IF BLOODY DAN HOWELL IS ABOUT TO SIT WITH HER I MIGHT J- HE IS!

We eat and the entire time all I can do is shoot Dan a dirty look ,hoping that just maybe I will suddenly get heat vision and He will catch on fire and they will have to beat it(the fire) out with a broom. What even would be their ship name be? Bloody Doebe? It couldn't be Phan so... That's not nearly as good as Phoe. We get up to pay and 'Doebe' does the same. As we're about to walk out I can't help but to trip Dan ,but I do not go unnoticed.