Another VTuber Lore Book. Why? Because I said so. And here my word is law.

You all know Snow White's story. Evil Queen of a stepmother was jealous of her stepdaughter Snow White's fineness. Gave her a Poison Apple later in the story. Snow White's awoken after being given True Love's Kiss.

But what if there was a story that you never heard.

Once Upon A Time ago the Evil Queen and her husband the King-father of Snow White-had a child. A son. A Prince. That Prince grew up after his father's death and was raised by his mother and her ways. Especially her ways of Dark Magic. The Prince grew to hate Snow White but not for the same reason as his mother. He hated his sister for being the older of the two and being heir to the throne of the kingdom. The Prince then had a thought 'If mother succeeds in getting rid of Snow White and becomes Fairest of Them All then. I'll be the heir to the throne instead'. And so the Prince helped persuade his mother to kill Snow White. Which led to Snow White's story and you know how that ended. And so with Snow White gone because of a Poison Apple the Evil Queen and her heartless son sat down for dinner together. But when dessert was served it was revealed to be apple pie. The Prince thought it was a reference to Snow White's defeat. But when he took a bite he was sent into a deep slumber.

His mother had tricked him.

The Evil Queen placed her son in his bed chambers at the top of the tallest tower in the castle. And being the only one in the kingdom who loved him she was the only one who could wake him. The Evil Queen left her Magic Mirror in her son's room. She then left and her son was left to sleep for centuries frozen in time.

Until one fateful day.

Three unsuspecting people visited the ruins of the castle. Two boys and a girl. They found their way to the bed chambers and saw the sleeping Prince. And the girl was infatuated. With True Love's Kiss the Prince was awakened. And the intruders to the castle were killed by the Prince's magic snapping their necks. The Prince then was informed on all he missed by the Magic Mirror. So he took the clothes from one of the intruders and replaced his royal garb with them. He then went out into the world and discovered a strange thing called VTubers. He then saw how many people adored them and gave their money to them. So the Prince hatched a plot. He would start streaming as a VTuber and use his followers to slowly but surely rebuild his kingdom and become it's ruler.

Who knows how this story will end. Will the Prince get a Happy Ending or and Unhappy Ending? Only the future knows. Thus continuing the story of...

Prince Matthew Queen: The Evil Prince

🎉 You've finished reading Another VTuber Lore Book. Why? Because I said so. And here my word is law. 🎉