The first part: The Beginning of the Journey

A few months ago on January 13th 2023 right where my senior announced something I really wanted to try and follow...
Yes, this was the "Selection for Paskibraka City of Denpasar" which at the time of selection was a great opportunity to be able to pursue and gather a lot of experience and achievements before achieving my goal of becoming a policewoman.
My determination to take part in the selection was getting higher and finally I made the decision that I had to take part in the selection...

Pringga : "Dad, may I take the part in the selection of Paskibra candidates for Denpasar City?"

Dad : "Of course, take it! I think it will be good for your future then"

Day after day passed, where I started doing routine exercises every day from school to evening and back again like that the next day.. It was hurt and exhausted, but to achieve something I want, I feel that nothing is easy in this world , especially seeing my older brother wearing his PDU clothes and working responsibly, made me very excited to practice...

Brother : "Pringga keep pushing your progress, you can do it!!"
Pringga : "alright bro!"
Kakak : "don't worry, the effort will not betray the results, I also same as you before when I take a part in the police selection. It is very difficult and exhausted even just to push up once is very difficult"
Pringga : "hahaha really?"
Dad : "that's true what your brother said, don't give up!. If you are used to do it, it will be easy for you"
Mom : "keep it up Pringga"
Pringga : "thank you so much everyone<3 then I want to go for taking exercise right now"
Mom : "okeyyy,, but before you go, drink your milk so you will get strong energy for doing your exercise!"
Pringga : "thank you ma"

A few minutes later, I immediately rushed to the Lumintang field to practice again