Chapter 16

You manage to bring her back to the jade chamber as you put her down while you fix yourself and look at her.

She then look at you and fix her hair while she smiled at you.

"I must thank you for escorting me back to the jade chamber"

"I'm just doing my job as your suitress, tianquan-"

"Please, ningguang is fine"

"Then I must let myself get used to it Ms. Ti-...Ms. ningguang"

She giggled at you and walk close as you got confused but then she gesture you to lean down as you did as she then lean close and kiss your cheek to which caught you by surprised as your eyes widen.

She then move back and smiled at you once again.

"I already asked my secretaries to clean your room here"

"My room?"

"Your my suitress, you will stay at the jade chamber as well as I need to take responsibility to you"

"But..I thought you never let anyone stay at the jade chamber..not even your former suitors"

"Well your different"

She said and started walking as you just look at her confused as you scratch the back of your neck.

"F/n, Are you coming or not?"

She said as you look at the sun which is already setting as you thought for a moment since you had some work to do tonight as you then look at ningguang and started walking as well.

You both went inside the jade chamber as she went back to her desk while you just followed behind.

She sat on her working desk that is full of paper works as she immediately went back to work.

You were impressed by how hardworking she is to which made you remembered jean who is a workaholic mortal.

*I wonder if she's taking a break?*

You thought as you look through the window and watch the sunset go down.

Not long you were getting bored since your not doing anything as you look at ningguang who was still working with some paper works as you thought of helping her so that she can rest early.

You walk towards her desk to which she notice and look at you as you then grab a chair and sat down on the opposite side of her desk as you look through some papers.

"F/n? You don't need to-"

"I'm helping you finish this bunch of paper works so that you can rest early"

She was caught by surprised as you started working as well as she smiled and spoke.

"I was not inform that you know how to do this as well?"

"I might have help someone with their paper works so I guess I learn from that"

You said and kept working as she just smiled and went back to work as well.

Few hours have passed as you were still working and suddenly yawn and look at the time to which it's already late as you look at ningguang.

"You should take a rest-"

You stop once you saw ningguang already sleeping on her chair as you look at her and somehow smiled.

You decided to finish the rest of her paper works and not long you manage to finish it all and stretch your arm while you stood up and approached her as you put your arm on her legs and the other one on her back as you carried her bridal style.

You gently carried her to avoid waking her up as you walk around the chamber to find her room and it's not that long before you found it and went inside.

You gently put her down to her bed as you took off her heels before putting a blanket on her.

You then brush some of her hair off her face as you look at her one more time before turning around.

"Good night, Ms. Ningguang"

You said before going out of her room and went out of the jade chamber. You then look down to watch liyue harbour for a while as you then close your eyes as your clothes suddenly change into a fatui uniform as well putting some fatui mask on your face.

You open your eyes and look down to liyue harbour as you took another step and let yourself fall off the jade chamber.

You felt the wind as you fall down while you look to see some fatui already making a move to go up the jade chamber as you then suddenly use your electro abilities and immediately went to their direction.

Meanwhile the fatuis are about to go up the jade chamber when suddenly an electro appeared Infront of them as they all stop.

Just then they saw someone which is a fatui woman but then they notice she was already holding a weapon ready to fight them.

Just then she point her weapon on them as they all became cautious.

"You dared betrayed the Tsaritsa!"

"Oh believe me"

You lean your sword up as you look at them.

"I've never pledge loyalty to the other Archons"