Chapter One

"OHMYGEE! HE'S ON TV!!!" Red screams excitedly jumping up and down on the couch as she saw her singing idol on tv. Alex went out from the kitchen as she heard her sister's scream.

"Who? Who's he?"

"It's Iñigo my loves, oh Iñigo, I love you" she said dreamingly with her hands together.

"Oh that arrogant jerk" Alex replied rolling her eyes and continued eating her pancakes on the kitchen counter.

Meet Alex. She doesn't hate Iñigo. Hate is an overstatement. She just don't like him and she just love messing with her sister. In fact she likes his songs. But she always sees him as an arrogant jerk since the day she met him personally. She didn't want to but she have to. Her sister begged her to come since she can't go out with her according to their mother. Since that day, she never liked the guy. For her, he's just another guy, who's handsome and hot yet so full of himself.

"No, he is not!" her sister shifted from her seat to face Alex.

"I bet he is" Alex replied without looking at her sister smiling secretly. She knows that her sister's starting to get annoyed by her.

"He is not!" She throws a pillow on Alex's direction yet she missed it.

"Yes, he IS" Alex said emphasizing the IS. She stood up from the kitchen counter to dispose her plate on the sink.

Annoyed, Red got up from the couch ready to grab her sister's hair. She doesn't like it when her sister calls Iñigo an arrogant because for her, he's not. She had been idolizing Iñigo sing last year. She went to his concerts, well not all of his concerts since she can't afford to go around the world just to see him and her parent's wouldn't allow her. She saw him twice, first was when she sneaked out from her house with her friend who's also fangirling Iñigo. She got punished after that. She was grounded for a month, no tv, no internet, no phone so, no Iñigo for a month. The second time she went to see his concert was with her sister. Their mom allowed her yet she had to bring with her her sister. She didn't know what happened to her sister that night but she was pissed like hell, cursing on how arrogant and jerk Iñigo was.

"Oh, you little-"

"Girls, quit quarreling" Anna, their mom descended from the stairs probably going to work. "I have to go now" she kissed both her daughters good bye. "Oh, you're father's going to be home next week!" She shouted from the outside.

"Bye mom!" Both Alex and Red said in unison.

"Why are you so obsessed with him? As if he'll get to know you" Alex went to the couch flipping the channel looking for a good tv show.

"Why are you so angry at him?" Red was standing in front of her, hands on her hips. "As if you know him"

"And you do?"

"Well, you're just jealous. I can see Iñigo whenever I want to while you, you haven't even got a call from your prince charming since he left you. He promised that he'll be back for you but where is he? You don't even know where he is. You don't even know if he's still alive!" Red stomped her feet and went upstairs slamming her room's door.

Red brought up a very sensitive topic. Alex remained silent, tears escaping from her eyes. She silently cried remembering Ian. Ian was her first love. She met him during her freshmen years. They become bestfriends. They were both in love but Ian has to leave her. He has to leave because of his father's business. Though, he promised her that he'll be back for her. She was still holding onto that promise but it really hurts her when she remembered his promise. It's been 2 years. 2 years of hurting. But she's still hoping that one day he will be back.

It's been a week and their father's coming home from his business trip. Her father was rarely home that's why they really wanted to welcome him warmly. They love their father very much, he's their hero, he's the best dad for them. He had given them everything they wanted, from clothes to cars. He even supported Red's obsession on Iñigo saying that it's a part of growing up. Their mom's the only one opposed with the idea of them being spoiled.

After welcoming their father with hugs and kisses, he went to rest. Red, went to Alex's room trying to ask her a favor. Iñigo's having a concert. She already asked her parent's permission and they agreed only if Alex will go with her.

"Hey Alex"

"Hey Red, what's up? Come sit" Alex looked up to her sister from her laptop tapping the bed for her to sit.

"I was wondering...if...uh...you see.."

"You're wondering if I could go with you on THE Iñigo concert on Saturday. You're wondering if I could drive you there and wait for you after the concert for what? 3hrs!" Alex snapped. She knew it since she heard her sister asking permission from their parents. Yep, she was eavesdropping. "Well, then it's a no. N-O. Got it?"

"Urgh! You're unbelievable!" Red groaned in frustration. "Please Alex. Summer's going to end. And this will be Iñigo's last concert!"

Alex raised her head, curiousity was plastered all over her face.

Last concert? Why? She thought.

"Why?"

"Well, he'll be leaving the stage soon. He wanted to take a rest and live a normal teenage life. His manager gave it to him. He gave him a 5 years before going back to his singing career"

"Therefore it's not yet his last concert" Alex corrected.

"But one year is too long! It's seems like forever!"

"You're overreacting. Why don't you visit him to the places where he hangs out? You know his every moves. You know where he goes before he's there"

"That's the problem, that was before. That was when there are paparazzis. Now, they will give him his privacy. Pleaseee, please go with me?"

"I'll think about it"

And with that, Red jumped excitedly, thanked Alex and went out.