CHAPTER 2

Natsu's Point of View

If I had to stand there any longer, the building would be nothing but cinder and ashes by now. Our gang leaders, Gajeel's and my fathers, Metalicana and Igneel, had a meeting with a local dealer, Jose Porla. They were trying to negotiate the amount of drug flow in our territory. We might have the occasional drag, but we aren't into the hardcore shit this guy does.

While our fathers were in the meeting, Gajeel and I had to stand guard against Jose's infamous Elemental Four. They were creepy. Their leader, Aria kept saying the negotiations were ' so sad'. Sol reminded me of jello, and Juvia and Totomaru stood there like statues.

In all honesty, I wasn't paying any attention to anything that they were talking about. I was so hungry that I could have eaten a dragon. I needed food and I had things to do back at HQ. It was my responsibility to keep Sting under control after all his talk about killing the gang leaders. Fucking brat.

Metal Head sensed my distress and nodded, signaling he could take them if it got out of hand. I got the hell out of there. I knew Weissilogia and Skaidrum were in charge while Dad was gone, but Sting and Rogue could easily take them. Especially with Skaidrum's sickness.

I ran the entire way back, not even fazed at the incredible distance. There was no one there except Happy, Wendy, and Charla. I could hear Grandine in the back counting our medical inventory.

"Wendy, have you seen Sting anywhere?" I half yelled at the young girl.

"No, I haven't seen him or Rogue, Lector, and Fro," she answered. "Uncle Weissilogia and Uncle Skaidrum are also gone. I believe Rogue had called them and they left. Sting probably got caught again. All the money we spend on his bail is causing us to go bankrupt..."

I stopped listening to her rant and puled out my cell phone. Gajeel picked up on the first ring. "This cell phone is only used for emergencies Hot Breath."

"I think Sting is plotting something. He had Rogue call them down."

"Shit. Track them with that blood hound nose of yours and call me when you get there."

"I'm going to need back up."

"Call him then. The meeting is still going strong and I can't leave." He hung up.

A chill ran down my spine. Not him.

*TIME SKIP*

I can't believe I had to call Laxus for help. It goes against every bone in my body. He will hang this over my head until we both go to hell.

I tracked Weissilogia's and Skaidrum's scent to the old warehouse Gajeel and I use for a hang out during particularly loud nights. Laxus was already there. "What is this place." he asked.

"Its a hang out Gajeel and I sometimes use for peace and drag racing." I didn't bother to mention I win every single race or that we hide the cars in the back. "We brought Sting and Rogue here a few weeks ago to help us move stuff."

"Why would they call their fathers here then?" Laxus looked at me for an answer. I shrugged. I climbed in one of the building's empty windows with Laxus close behind me. I turned back to close the window and I saw my reflection.

I needed a hair cut. My spiky, salmon hair, that was well past my shoulders, was in a ponytail. I had this look in my eyes that told I meant business. I had a black T-shirt on with my navy-blue and gold-edged trench coat. I also had white jeans and some black sandals. I looked pretty good.

I quickly closed the window and followed Laxus to the middle of the building. "Where we heading, Salamander?" he asked. I sniffed the air and ran towards the back.