That girl you hate but can't stop loving

That girl. The girl everyone is jealous of. When she walks into a room, everyone's eyes are on her. Her friends hate her and all the boys want to date her. She smokes cigarettes, but not the way the homeless guy outside your block does, she smokes in the "Lana Del Ray" way, it sounds silly, but when you look at her it doesn't. She's not perfect and that's the beauty of her. She makes mistakes but not a lot, when she walks up to the whiteboard in school, and doesn't know the answer, nobody laughs. The bright light of  the phone's back camera that makes everyone look silly and bad, makes her look even better. She's the kind of girl you dream about when you sleep. She's the kind of girl that makes everyone laugh even if her joke wasn't funny. You hate her but can't forget her long shiny hair gently moving as she walks, her bright smile and rosy cheeks. She feels like a sunrise on a beach, a morning coffee while you look outside your window. She's not crazy and she doesn't do all that stupid bs, other teenagers do because they're "just stupid kids that want to have fun", but she's not boring. Spending time with her feels like being drunk but without consequences after.