Chapter 1

I look through the spell book that forbids books, and after looking for hours looking finally find a spell, and then I went a look for ingredients for the spell. I find the ingredients for the spell, I do the spell and the wind starts spinning around me. Then the room starts spinning around me, then the next thing I know I am in alley ,and then I hear footsteps far seconds later guys in leather come run down the alley pointing their guns at me. I put my hands up in the air, and then look at me for a moment before they put the guns down.
         One of the guys in leather vests come over to me to asked me " Who are you" I say "My name is Hope" Then the blonde guy says " Did you see any guy's out here, babe" Then I say "No" Then he says " Are you sure, babe " I say back " I am sure" then he says " why don't you come with us, babe" he starts to walk to me but I put my hand up to stop him then I say " Why would I go with you and stop calling me babe" then he says " To keep me you safe, Babe" he look at me smugly smile at me "Uh, why do I need to come with you guys to keep me safe and I can keep myself safe" I am about says something else but that when he put his arms around my waist then lift me off the ground put me on his shoulder. I say " Put me down" Then he says "No can do, Babe"
Then he walk us over to his motorcycle, which I assume was his, then he put me down. He goes to sit on his motorcycle, then he put his hand to help me on his motorcycle. He gave me his helmet, which I assume to keep me safe but I don't need the helmet because I am the tribrid Which he didn't know that, so I put the helmet on anyway. He turn on the motorcycle, I put my arms around his waist, and then he drove on the road for about 15 to 20 minutes.
          As we get in get to the clubhouse, which I assume that it was the clubhouse, then he waited for the gate to open, and then we turned into the gate. He park his motorcycle in front of the clubhouse, then he turns off the motorcycle, and I get off the motorcycle. As he is getting off his motorcycle, a woman comes up to him and says "Why you bring this girl here" Then he says " Why does it matter Tara, your not my old lady anymore and she is my old lady."  Then she says back to him "We have kids together Jax but it probably won't last that long" I noticed something different on his face, he was not happy she said that about me he says " Get out of here now, Tara" Then she says will walking away " Whatever" under her breath.
        Then she gets in her car and drives away, we walk to the clubhouse, and he grabs my hand then walks through the clubhouse then he grabs the office door we both walk through them, then I turn to him and say "Why did you tell her that? We are not ever together. " he grabs a piece of my hair that fall on my face. He says "Maybe because I want you to be my Old Lady , Babe,"  I say "We only just met" He lightly grabs my face to look at him, he was about to say something when I kiss him. After kissing him for a few minutes, I realize so I stop kissing him and then I move back, I say " Sorry, I should o.." he kisses me before I could finish my sentence.
         After a while it registers, so I start to kiss back I move my body closer to him, and he grabs the back of my head to bring me closer if that was possible as he does that he grabs my waist. Then he moves his hands down to the hem of my shirt, and he left off my shirt over my head. Then he threw my shirt somewhere in the room, he came over to me and left me up putting me on the desk. I push a little to remove his shirt, and I throw his shirt right behind me.
        He goes back to kiss me, and as he does that I put my legs around his waist. After that he moves just enough to takes off my pants, tries to take off my bra, and underwear, and I stop him so I can that off his pants and boxers. After he takes off my bra and then takes off my underwear, and then asks "Are you sure want to do this, babe" will lightly hold my head with one of his hands. I nod my head, then he starts kissing me for a few minutes I feel the pressure inside me when he enters me, and he thrust into me for Forty-five minutes when we climax together. We just lay there for a couple of minutes, before we get up we hear a knock at the office door.
        Jax say "We will be out in a few minutes" Then we both got up, got dressed, and we were done getting dressed. He puts his hands around my waist, puts his lips near my ear says "Where are you staying so I can drop you off."  I say "I have nowhere to stay and I don't have any clothes" Then he said "You can stay at my house and I call my mom to help you shop for some clothes," I say "Are you sure," he says "Yeah, I am sure,"  I say "Okay," then he brought out his phone to call his mom.
Then an older woman comes into the office and walks over to us. Then put his arm around my waist and says "There is someone I want you to meet, meet Hope my new old lady, who can her help do some shopping" She says "Yeah, I can help her" Then pull her hand to pull to the door to take me to her car outside. Then she let go of my hand on the way to the car to look for her car keys, and she takes out her keys. She unlocks the car door, then we both door our car doors, and she put the key in the car to start the car and then drives off the lot. Then we drive for about 10 to 15 minutes, then stop and park the car in front of the shop. Then we get out of the car, and we walk to the shop to open to the shop. We walk through the door of the shop, Gemma and I look around the shop for a while we find a few outfits. Then Gemma walks over to me and gives me some outfits to try on and then walks over to the dressing room. I try on the all of outfits, then I get dressed and out of the dressing room, and then we go to check out, Gemma pays for the clothes. Then the lady put the outfit in the bags, then grab the bags to leave, and then we walk to car then we drive off.