1

Something about Julie: Julie aka Juliet is 23 years old girl from Australia. She live in her small flat in Korea with her two cats. She have just mum beaucase her dad died when she was 18 and she have older brother what live in Korea too. Her dream is become a backup dancer for Big hit or JYP.

Julie:

~♡~

Today is the day! Day of my audience for backup dancer for JYP!! I'm I'm really looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm scared, but I have to believe in myself, after all, if I don't try, I can't know if I'm up to it. The audience starts at 3pm. and now it's only 10am. so I see it as going for a run and only then going to prepare.

~Time skip~

it's 12:30 and I've finished my run. I ran around the park and the JYP building where I have an audience in a few hours. I still have to shower. I made my make up and choose my outfit

 I made my make up and choose my outfit

I hope that my make-up or outfit is not bad for the audience, but I really have absolutely no idea what else I would wear

I hope that my make-up or outfit is not bad for the audience, but I really have absolutely no idea what else I would wear. At half past 1 my best friend is supposed to be here to come with me as my psychological support. I can't even explain how grateful I am for her. I guess So-ah hasn't eaten yet, so I'm going to cook our favorite food, and what else can it be then ramen, right?
ㅋㅋㅋ

When So-ah finally came, I had everything ready and she didn't go first to me, but she immediately headed for my kittens Lee and Lim, I always said that for her are my cats on the first place and after that is me , but what can I do with it, right? And how i told she didn't eat yes so we go to the kitchen and ate our food.

We talk a lot and when was 2pm we take ours backpacks and slowly go to the JYP building. I don't want to be late there so i will be here 15 minutes before start. Did i tell you that i train practically everyday? No? oh so now you know that. Yeah i train everyday for 3 and more hours but i have work too so i don't have more time for training and practising my dance skils.

Hii, I hope you like this short part I promise you that i will make longer parts but I need few parts before will something happening here but don't worry it will be just two or three parts and after that I will be so much better I have really big idea about this story.
And I have question who is your bias in stray kids? It will help me with this story.
Love you all and for now byee