Just the beginning

I was heading to school and I saw my crush walking alone. I thought why not, I'll go over and talk to him for the first time. I was nervous and scared, but it went better then I expected.

I didn't want to tell my friends that I walked with him or they will make a big deal out of it. That would be embarrassing. One of my friends found out I was walking with him this morning and I thought everything was gonna go downhill from there but everything fine. Mya: So who is it??
Me: His name Marcus, nothing is going on it was just me and him walking to school.
Mya: Are you sure, or is it more
Me: I mean you know I like him but it was just both of us just walking to school
Mya: okay

So the next morning I was walking to school and I saw Marcus again. But this time I was already walking with my friend Mya. So I looked at her. Luckily she said I can walk with him. That was awesome because he asked me out that morning. I was so excited because our date was tonight.

That night I went to the movies. We bought popcorn and a soda. We watched something romantic. When the movie was over we went outside and we huged. We were about to kiss and all I hear is someone calling my name. I hear an alarm. Then, I wake up and now it is really time to go to school.