Prologue

Jaejoong is a 20-year-old boy and he only has his little sister and his best friend and a lover on the other part of the world.

He is working in a small kitchen. He is very talented in cooking and customers love his cook. His employer is so nice and kind to him and his little sister. He usually works until midnights and her sister goes to the kitchen only on the weekends.

A night when he and her little sister arrived at home. They were going up the stairs, when their downstairs neighbor called them. She is a very nice woman and old friend of jaejoong's mom. She gave them her home for free and took good care of jae as she promised her mom when she was ill and in bed.

_jaejong...
They stopped and came down the few stairs they have already took
_yes mrs kim
_oh Jisoo...
She hugged jae's little sister and kissed her cheek. It was her daily routine to kiss her. She always wanted a cute and nice girl as jisoo is, but she only has one son. Though Jisoo is jae's half-sister through his father, but mrs kim loves her so much
_junsu asked me to give u a letter
_tnx mrs kim

He had read the letter and went to the kitchen then opened a cabinet. He took out a box and placed it on the counter. He opened the box and took all the money out of it. He pulled out the money inside the envelope then added to the money he already has received. He smiled. His lover was so caring and always sent him money but ever since jae was 15 he was working and independent so he's not used to take money for nothing, and he took the money for one reason bc he cant write back to object and send the money back.
Now the money was near 800 thousand dollars and he only used it a few dollars 2 or 3 times. Once he wanted to buy new school stuff and clothes for jisoo, and another time they had a trip bc jisoo loved to see the sea, and two weeks ago he bought jisoo a Barbie doll for she had got a good grade in math midterm exam.

_oppa...oppa...
Jisoo screamed excitedly as she was holding a calendar in her small hands. He put the box at its place and turned to her.
_what is that make u so excited?
She bounced and hugged him
_after tomorrow is my birthday
Jae shocked for a second, he totally has forgot it, though fortunately he had time. He knelt and kissed her cheek
_happy early birthday...what present do u want?
_amusement park...plz...plz...
She looked at him with cute begging puppy eyes
_ok so we have cakes and junk foods for tuesday and we go to the nearest amusement park on the weekend

She screamed happily and hugged him tight.
It seemed that jae had to use that money once again