1. Fashion

"Y/N L/N, a 23 year old fashion designer has done it again! Where does she get these ideas?!"
"Well Aether, she has such a creative mind. Let's check out her most recent fashion show."

The voices of Lumine and Aether were to be heard in your ears. You stood at your marble countertop eating a microwave meal watching the TV. You looked at your blank journal having no idea what you were going to design for your next clients: Ningguang and Beidou. Ningguang and Beidou were your highest paying clients.

"Why is it so hard to come up with something! I was full of ideas before this," you sighed stabbing your fork into the mashed potato.

"What a creative dress!"

"Well it's not that easy, Aether, " you mumbled eating the potato she had stabbed.

Your home life was calm. You were organized. It was your outside life that was stressful. You were proud of yourself for becoming successful when the thought of your parents telling you that you won't be so lucky in life lingered in your head. You turned the TV off, and started your nighttime routine. Threw away your trash, went upstairs, did your business in the bathroom, then it was off to bed.

You never looked at yoursocial media at night. If you did, you would get sucked into the world of your comments looking at the good, bad, and terrible. It was 11pm and that's when all the lights in the house shut off.

MONDAY

You woke up at 6am sharp and got ready to go to her studio. As you put your shoes on, you heard a honk outside of the house. It was Xingqiu ready to pick you up, like usual. You grabbed your bag and ran to the car.

"You're late~" Xingqiu sang.

"Oh come on, I'm a minute late," you huffed. "Hurry, start driving."

Xingqiu snickered. "You got it." He stepped on the gas making your guy's way to the studio. "I got you a breakfast sandwich ," he said holding up a bag.

You smiled, then felt guilty because you already ate breakfast this morning. "I would love to eat it, but I'm a little full."

Xingqiu put the bag down. "I guess I'll just give it to Chongyun when we get there. Or maybe Xiangling."

It was another 10 minutes until the two of you finally arrived at the studio. "What are we working on today?" Xingqiu asked. "What do you have drawn in that journal of yours?"

Your heart dropped when the journal was mentioned. "Well, everything will be revealed once we get started," You lied. Xingqiu smiled as both of you walked through the glass doors.

"Y/N!" Ganyu shouted from across the room. Xingqiu had left to go upstairs. "Y/N!" Ganyu ran towards you.

You hung your jacket on a coat hanger. "What's the news?" You asked.

"Ningguang and Beidou will be here at 3pm today to review your sketches," Ganyu frantically explained. "Do you have them ready?"

"U-uh yes!" You had lied once again.

"Great! Oh right! They said if you had them ready, they'll be here at noon!" Ganyu yawned.

Noon?! Ganyu should've told you that before you said you had the designs ready.

You snapped back into reality. "I-I'll be in my office for a few moments," you said. Ganyu nodded her head and went upstairs.

You went to your smaller office on the bottom floor opening your journal. You sharpened a pencil and found yourself sitting at the desk for 5 minutes with two blank pages. "Think Y/N, think!" You whispered. "Okay, what colors would compliment their hair, eyes, body? What shape would these dresses be?"

Something creative has to be made. But it can't be something that looks unoriginal.

You looked at the models' Instagram pages. Ningguang had the color combination yellow, gold and black shown the most. Beidou had red, black and hints of purple. All your ideas started to pour in.