chaper one

It felt like slow motion. She had pulled the trigger she had blew up it all. All of her hard work paid off. "HOW DARE YOU?!" Caitlyn screamed in heart break. Vi by her side holding her up. Jinx only looked at the dismay. Her father was dead because of her. She smiled. But it wasn't a happy smile. It was a smile of sadness. Finally the explosion hit back and she fell off the platform she was standing on. She then landed on the street. " POWDER" Vi yelled, it didn't help because Caitlyn was in her arms already. She was dead. She had to of been. She fell off the platform, they were pretty high up. "MY SISTER" Vi fell to her knees with Caitlyn. "Vander is ao disappointed now." She muttered.

2 years later.

"Okay everyone I have called you to this meeting to inform you all that the progress day ceremony will finally happen this year." Mel spoke, her armor protected everyone but many of them have difficulty doing stuff. They were hospitalized for months. Caitlyn and Vi smiled and nodded. Vi became a enforcer with the help of the Karimans.

"How delightful that is!" Mrs. Kariman spoke with her hands together. "But for this progress day I want to invite some inventors of Zaun" Mel looked at Vi "I know just the person to invite" Vi gave a melancholy smile.

"Ekko!" Scar yelled "I need help with this invention" Ekko looked over "sure give me a second". Ekko stood up and walked over with Heimerdinger. "Also there is this letter addressed to you." Scar handed it to him. "I'll help him my boy you can go read your letter." Heimerdinger spoke.

Ekko walked down the halls of the firelight base. The letter wrote: •Ekko we would be most delighted if you would come up to Piltover for this progress day. Yours sincerely, Vi• Ekko smiled he was delighted. "I'm going on a walk, don't wait up" he told Heimerdinger and Scar. He was walking for a good 30 minutes when he saw a girl. Blue long hair, she was covered in bruises and blood. He grabbed her hand off her face. She was alive but hurt. He saw her face. Jinx. He dropped her hand. "What do i do??" He spoke aloud. Just then Jinx moved and rolled over. He grabbed her and ran to the base. " get Medical room 746 ready asap." He spoke to a firelight nurse. "Yes sir." Heimerdinger waddled to him. "Who is that Ekko?" Should he tell Heimerdinger? "A girl I found in the lanes." That wasn't a total lie.

"Room is ready sir." The young firelight said. "Thanks Mary." Ekko said and placed Jinx on the bed. "Get me bandages and hydronic wipes" Ekko demanded. "Yes sir" as Mary ran to get those things. Jinx woke up. "Hey... HEY! LET ME GO" she struggled but Ekko had to cuff her to the bed. "STOP STOP LET ME GO NOW LET ME GO" she fought. "Jinx chill out" Mary had come back and gave the stuff to Ekko. "Did you say Jinx?" Mary speaks softly. "Mary please not right now.." Ekko says holding down Jinx and holding her hand to calm her down. "DAMNIT BITCH I SAID LET GO OF ME!" Jinx snatches her hand from Ekko. "Jinx." Ekko looks at her. Mary is still paralyzed in the corner of the room. "SHUT UP". 

Ekko gets a tranquilizer and gives it to Jinx, almost immediately she passes out. The trank was a special mixture that Scar made a long time ago. Mixed with water and methotrimeprazine. "Why is Jinx here?" Heimerdinger asked as he waddles to Ekko. "found her on the street." Ekko mutters out. Ekko isn't sure if he could change Jinx but he's never backed down from a challenge. "You have your work cut out for you my boy."  Heimerdinger speaks. "Hell yeah I do." Ekko says and turns around. The tallers feet stomp on the ground. He grabs the pen and with the little penminship

Hey Vi. I would love to do the speach but I have a problem, I need you to come to the under city. I have a little blue birdie. I mean your sister by the way. I found her beat up but I bandage her

~Ekko