Learn to love Again-One Direction

"For christ sakes Annie, you said you weren't going to damn drink!" I said to my giggling drunk friend over the phone. "I haven't! I-I haven't drunk *Hiccup* at all!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Oh- and that explains why you're ringing me at 3am, drunk out of your mind and giggling like you're high?" She continued giggling like a child, "I ish not drunk now come and pick me up Cassie!" ...Why did I have a crazy damn peasant for a friend? I thought to myself. "Ahem, I'll be there in 5, try not to pick up any guys while you're waiting, it burns my eyes. And hey! It's Jade actually, you drunken leprechaun."

I slipped on my shoes and sighed again, "Oh well sorry! What the hell got you in a bad mood?"

Oh I wonder... "Hasta Lavista weirdo." I rolled my eyes and hung up on her. Trust her to get drunk when her parents are at home. I grabbed my keys and got into the car. I turned up the radio and Ed Sheeran started playing. "All hair Ginger Jesus!" I chuckled quietly and started driving to Jace's house, where Annie was. No doubt, still filling up her mouth with alcohol. Funny that... I looked in the side mirror and gasped, "Shit!", I swerved the car, but the other car still smashed into the side of mine. The car jerked forward as I stopped, and I whacked my head on the steering wheel. "Shit...". That worked out fine. Note the sarcasm.

"Heck! Are you okay?!" A frantic voice said beside me, I lifted my head up and looked out to see the door hanging off by it's hinges. And beside that, a guy stood peering down, looking guilty as ever. "I don't know, am I?" I replied, rubbing my sore nose. "I'm so so so so sorry! I- " He looked over over at the rest of my car and bit his lip. I breathed in slowly, "Please don't say my car is-...." I grabbed onto the side and lifted myself up and out of the car. The car, completely wrecked. Both doors were hanging off the hinges and the boot was crunched right up. "Well, this is quite a sight, don't you think?" I said to him, breathing unsteadily. "I, oh god, I'm so sorry!" He waited for my reaction but I shrugged it off. I turned my head to see his car, completely undamaged. It just had to be MY car, didn't it?

I took out my phone and began typing in my other friend's number in, Jess'. "My name is Loui-" The guy began to say before I cut him off, "I couldn't care less what your name is, in this moment of time mate." He stepped back and glanced at my car biting his lip before looking at the ground. "Forget it." I began ringing my friend Jess.. "I could drive you home if you like? And pay? I swear I-" "Do me a favour and shush? I could use a lift to pick up my friend from a party." He looked up, "Yeah, sure! Uhh, you sure you're okay?" He asked. I'm seriously getting annoyed with this guy... "What do you think?" He bit his lip and then opened his car door for me, holding it open. "Thanks.." I muttered. " Y-you're welcome." He got into the drivers seat and started the car. After repeating the way to the Party house half a dozen times it was a eerie awkward silence. I looked out at the passing houses and sighed, Feeling guilty towards the guy. "Erm...person?" He glanced at me quicky before averting his eyes back to the road. "Louis." He corrected. Oh, so his name was Louis.. "Uh, Louis. Well, I want to say I'm really sorry for being such a damn bitch, I'm just a bit annoyed in general today."

He looked surpised for a moment. "Yeah well.. I'm really sorry for crashing into you, I wasn't actually looking where I was going... " He trailed off. "Oh. Right. " I replied and looked out the window again. "Aye, stop here!" He stopped the car and looked at me. " Should I co-" He began. "No, we'll walk home. " He looked at me curiously and I raised a eyebrow. "Suit yourself." He sighed and drove off. I sniffed and walked into Jace's house, the party apparently still in full swing. I took out my phone and texted Annie, 'Oi! Peasant! Where are yah?". I walked into the kitchen and rolled my eyes at a couple going all...Ugh. "Please-" I said waving my hands in front of their faces. "It's a kitchen. Get a damn room!" I walked off and felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and saw Annie's text.

'I DON'T KNOW HELP MEH'. Insert mental facepalm here. 'DESCIBE WHERE YOU ARE DAMMIT'.....'I IS BY A PURPLE DINOSAUR AWWWW IT'S SO CUTE AND WHO IS DAMMIT?!'.

I shook my head chuckling and saw a dude in a purple shirt talking to Annie....Well trying to talk with her. She was to busy hopping on what foot, giggling and looking at her phone in facination. I called her name and she looked up. "Cassie!" She grinned and ran forward, tripping up and landing face first on the ground.

I smirked and helped her up, pulling her lightly out of the door. "It's Jade, Annie. " She laughed crazily and then gasped as it started raining heavily. I groaned and started walking faster, holding her up. She shuddered at the coldness and groaned. "I hate being drunk."

I rolled my eyes, "At least you're admitting to yourself now that you are drunk." I suddenly stopped walking as a car stopped beside up and a familiar face appeared. "Need another lift babe?" He asked winking. I growled and continued walking with Annie who was mumbling to herself.

"Come on- please?"

...

"You and you friend are damn freezing to death!"

...

"Argh, please?

...

I stopped. "Fine." I got Annie in the back of the car, with great struggle and got in beside her. "Cheers Lou.."

He stayed silent until he heard Annie snoring gently against me. "I'm really sorry-..." I chuckled. "Jade." He smiled. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." I burst out in a fit of coughing. "What-?" I looked at him weirdly. He had messy light brown hair and bluey green beautiful *Cough* eyes. He looks so damn familiar... "Yeah, uhh. Hey- we're here!" He stopped the car and pouted. "Why the face?" I smiled, shaking Annie awake. "And thankyou.."

He looked at me and then to Annie, lazily grinning randomly. "Nothing- Could I have your number by any chance, I'll sort out your car, it's the least I can do.."

I rose a eyebrow and looked at him seeing him blush, I pinched his cheeks gently and gave him the number before skipping away dragging Annie along. I turned around again, "Thankyou Louis." And closed the door.