1)new blood

as Stephen was making his way to his friends house, he got a call from mother, his mother asked "are you alright"? Stephen replied back with "yes mom im fine, im almost there." she gave a sigh of relief, "ok just be careful a lot of people have been attacked around manhattan, especially were you are."Stephen replied back with "i know mom don't worry im walking to Tobias house right now." his mom said her final good night and says be careful. Stephen turns the corner and walks up to Tobias house and rings the bell. Tobias mother answers, as soon as she sees Stephen she gives him a hug and says "how are you doing"?Stephen smiles and replies back with "im fine thank you." as Stephen walks into Tobias house his father greets him, "how are you doing Stephen?" he replies with "im fine is Toby here"? Stephen asked nicely. his father says "hey could go to the store for us, go check if Tobias is there". "sure no problem". Stephen said. Stephen starts to jog down to block and makes his way to the store. as he was getting ready to open the door he hears a noise from the alleyway. he decided to go check it out as he looked down the alleyway he saw his friend Tobias, he was being held with his arms behind his back, a guy in a hood starts to punch him in the stomach the guy in the hood began to yell come on lycan don't hold out on us, we have a deal". Tobias spit out some blood and said we had a deal". the man in the hood stared him in the eye and said you know what we would do if you don't pay your dues. Stephen ran up with a metal pole hit the guy in the face and said "you should see what I do ." the guy got up and swung at Stephen, Stephen dodged every swing, but soon one of his friends grabbed him from behind lifted him up like a feather and slammed him down. Stephen's body broke the concrete. Stephen got lifted again and thrown into a dumpster as he opened his eyes and his vision started to get blurry he looked at Tobias, Stephen watched as his best friend transforms into a werewolf and starts to rip them to shreds Stephen closes his eyes. the last thing he heard was a loud roar.