Chapter 10

FELIX'S POV

I sat next to Han in the back seat of Chris's car. They just picked me up to hang out with the 3Racha.

"Hi, bestie!!!" Han greeted me when I got in the car.

"Hi, Hannie!" I greeted back. "Hi, Chris. Hi, Changbin. So, where are we going?"

"Well, we were thinking of going to the park just to unwind. We've been cooped up in the studio since early this morning. Then maybe get something to eat." Changbin responded to me.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I need some fresh air anyway." I replied. "Oh, BTW, Han, Jeongin, and your brother, Seungmin, want all four of us to hang out."

"Why don't they join us now... The more, the merrier." Han said. Chris and Changbin both agreed.

"Ok. I'll text Jeongin right now," I replied. I took out my phone from my pocket and texted Jeongin. Han also took out his phone to text Seungmin.

______________________________________________________________

Innie

Hey. Are you busy?
I just finished studying. I was about to text you.

Well, I'm hanging out with Chris, Changbin, and Han. We are going to the park. Do you want to join us? Han is already texting Seungmin.

Ok. I'll meet you guys there.

Ok. See you.

______________________________________________________________

By the time we got to the park, it was around 2:30 pm. Jeongin and Seungmin arrived. We walked around, trying to enjoy the scenery.

We found a spot by the shade, so we decided to sit on the grass to relax. I was sitting down, and Han put his head on my lap.

"Ahh, this feels good, just relaxing with friends," Han said.

"Yeah, for you, but not for my legs; your head is too heavy." I teased Han. We all laughed

"That's ok. I'll give you a massage later." Han said.

"Ok. You better!"

"What should we eat after this?" Changbin asked.

"You're always thinking about food," Chris said, laughing.

"I can't help it. I'm a big boy." Changbin replied.

"Yeah, but a short one!" Seungmin teased Changbin. Seungmin ran, and Changbin ran after him.

I'm glad I decided to move here. I wouldn't be able to meet these wonderful people if I didn't. We stayed for another hour, and we decided it was time we got something to eat. We all agreed on a BBQ restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant around 5:00 pm. Once we were seated, we didn't wait long; we started ordering our food.

After getting our food, we stayed there for another hour, chatting and fooling around. Then we decided to end the night. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Time Skip

It's been two months since I hung out with the boys. I've been busy with modeling. The agency was able to book me a photoshoot for a few clothing companies. I've worked with both Minho and Hyunjin. In my free time, I hang out with Han a lot. I can't believe I have so much in common with Han; our birthdays are only a day apart. Technically, we're twins.