Secrets Whispered To The Clouds (Shifted Hearts Series #1)

Azeena Hafsa Muhsin is a Muslim-Filipina girl and a Jack of All Trades. She was an introvert, kind-hearted, patient, and very understanding.

She knew all things have their own limits. She was still a child when she desired to be an excellent lawyer in the future pero dahil sa hirap ng buhay at kakulangan sa suporta, alam na alam niyang hindi pre-law ang makukuha niya sa college dahil sa strand na na-enroll-lan niya-STEM.

For the first time in her high school life, Hamza Ajmal Rashid became her classmate--the guy who desired to be a doctor. He was the very opposite of her.

He was very attractive, intelligent, rich, an extrovert, and a womanizer. His burning glares started when she hit him accidentally with a car door and that made them enemies in their senior high life.

Pero akala niya ay mga sama lang ng loob ang sasabihin niya sa langit. Akala niya ay mga nakakatuwang bagay lang ang hahayaan niyang dadalhin ng hangin sa itaas. But she was very wrong, because even the secret feelings she had with her enemy ay naibulong niya habang nakatingala sa napakagandang mga ulap.

After many years, they saw each other again and to her surprise, he wasn't a doctor! Pero gaya ba ng pagbabagong-loob ni Hamza, ganoon pa rin ba ang nararamdaman niya sa lalaki?

***

Astracelane | Almi