ONE

Summary:

"if only you weren't so forgetful, huh? if you had let me fuck you in the shower, you wouldn't be in trouble now, Jinnie", he says as he cups jin's pussy and he squeezes it through the fabric, making jin lean forward in surprise.

"But you're so dumb, baby. always forgetting everything, always that silly pout in your lips. it only seems to disappear when i fuck my cock into you, huh?"

or

jungkook is mad at his brother and no matter how much he loves his pussy and how many people there are in this bus, he's going to make him pay.

Warning:
Strong degradation kink / dubcon elements / incest / watersports / a crowd watches them fuck / kinda violent/ pissing

If you're uncomfortable please don't proceed

Mom waves them off as the boys jump inside the bus. jungkook pays for their tickets then proceeds to sit down at the back, walking fast and forcing jin to hurry behind him. the blonde boy sits next to him and looks up at his brother with glowy eyes, feeling upset because jungkook seems to be mad at him.

"Are you angry, kookie?", jin asks with a pout, but jungkook doesn't glance at him.

The bus has quite a lot of passengers, mostly men. This line is quite frequented by businessmen and the boys don't usually take it, but mom asked them to go to the market and this is the fastest way.

Jin pats jungkook's thigh to catch his attention, and he gives him a shy smile when the boy finally looks at him. he looks angered.

"Did i do something?", jin says a bit more quietly, feeling worried. jungkook loves jin so much and jin loves him just as much, and he hates thinking that he's made his brother upset.

"you know exactly what you did", jungkook says, and he looks away again. jin grabs his forearm and tugs at it with a whine.

"No, no, kookie, i don't know! please tell me, i'm so sorry. is it about the cookies?"

jungkook looks at him with a lifted eyebrow, seemingly surprised at jin's words. The blonde boy tilts his head slightly in confusion, trying to understand his brother's reaction.

"what?"

"Because i ate all the cookies mom made for us. i only left you one", jin says pouting again, letting go of his forearm and looking at his own feet in shame. He wishes he hadn't eaten the cookies, not even one. He loves jungkook way more than any cookies or sweets in the world.

"It's not about the damn cookies", jungkook speaks with an irritated tone. jin looks up at him as he tugs on his pink skirt, a nervous habit of his. "It's because you didn't tell me before you showered, like i always ask you to".

jin lifts his eyebrows at the realization and he covers his mouth with his hands. His big eyes start filling up with tears and his lower lip trembles.

"i'm so sorry, jungkookie, i didn't realize, i promise! i'm very forgetful, you know that", he excuses himself desperately but jungkook won't look at him. Suddenly, he feels his hand on his thigh, caressing it slightly.

jungkook speaks more quietly now, his gaze jin fixated on his front and his hand still brushing against jin's skin, giving him goosebumps everywhere he touches.

"That's right, Jinnie, you are. you always forget everything, huh?"

jin gulps because he knows that tone too well. But jungkook never uses it when other people are around, specially not when so many people are around. The boy moves his little head, glancing at one person and then at another, checking that no passenger is looking at them and seeing jungkook's hand on his bare thigh.