☆Warnings and Aesthetics☆

Aesthetics

Aurora Grace

Age|17Height|5'00Parents| Sweet mother, protective fatherBesties|Misty: 18Siblings|Ava: 13, Erik: 19, Eli: 22Love language|physical touchRace|Greek and Black

Age|17
Height|5'00
Parents| Sweet mother, protective father
Besties|Misty: 18
Siblings|Ava: 13, Erik: 19, Eli: 22
Love language|physical touch
Race|Greek and Black

Romano Daniels

Age|18Height|6'05Parents|Dead mother, shit fatherBesties|Locke: 18, Jazmin: 18, Taylor: 17, Cam: 18, Leo: 17, Dawson: 18Siblings|Cleo: 17Love language|physical touchRace|Puerto Rican and Italian

Age|18
Height|6'05
Parents|Dead mother, shit father
Besties|Locke: 18, Jazmin: 18, Taylor: 17, Cam: 18, Leo: 17, Dawson: 18
Siblings|Cleo: 17
Love language|physical touch
Race|Puerto Rican and Italian

Warnings

© Copy rights

I am the original creator of this story and I will not tolerate remakes, unapproved sequels, stealing my characters, that means their names, personalities, obsessions or any if that other shit. I will report you, hell if I'm feeling petty I might just sue you. So don't test me. Thanks.

•Warnings•

Like all my other books, there will be HEAVY smut. The lighter smut will be marked like *Chapter __* and the heavy stuff will be marked ~Chapter __~ just in case you want to skip or if you're like me and want to skip to them or reread the chapters. That is the only kind of warning you will get for the smut so be prepared.

Authors Note

I don't have an upload schedule but I upload fairly often so you lovelies won't have to worry too much. But I just so happened to be 'blessed' with living with a toxic family and am in the process of moving to a slightly less toxic side so if my uploads are taking extra slow just know I'm working on it.

I want to try the whole patience thing so I can make the whole sexual tension more prominent between them and not just make her give it up after the first night like I want to, so just bear with me through the first couple of uploads. I promise it will be worth the wait.

Lately I have really been liking stories with mostly male povs so I'm gonna try it out and see how I like it.

Also, I don't want to hear about how similar my story may be to someone else's because I am pretty sure it is. I am not the first person to write about this and there may be themes that sound similar to others, but I swear I would never intentionally steal someone else's work.

And the way I describe or the names of businesses, people or anything else may sound familiar but those are simply coincidences and unintentional. If I want to name a specific place or person I will make it known somehow.