The Love We Share

Lilly was a little girl who was raised in a town, with her best friend Jona.
They used to play in their favorite park every afternoon after school.
This Park meant a lot for Lilly, for it used to be where her mother and father met in their Highschool years.
And she always believed it would also be the park where she met the love of her life.

But little did Lilly know that life would take a terrific turn...
When Lilly turned 9 years old, her great grandmother passed away, it was heart breaking for her. She was devastated...
If it wasn't for Jona her best friend she would never be the same again...

One day after school Lilly went to the park in town, only a week after her grandma passed away.
As she was sitting on the swing holding 2 daisy's in her hand sobbing, 2 boys came over and pushed her off the swing and stepped on her Daisy's...
Just then her Hero Jona came to the rescue
Oh boy how she looked at her night and shining armor fighting off the 2 boys, she looked at him with her brown doll eyes with a few tears tolling down her cheek.
After the 2 boys ran off Jona tured to see Lilly.

Are you okay? He asked Lilly staring into her Doll eyes
She nodded her head saying yes.
After Jona helped Lilly getting back up on her feet, he told her to wait there for 5 minutes.
So she did
When he came back he had a few daisy's in his hand looking at Lilly.
Lilly looked at him and smiled

Thank you, my name is Lilly, whats you're name? She asked him

Its a pleasure Lilly, my name is Jona, its nice to meet you, also i got these flowers for you! I hope you like them, i felt bad for you when they stumped your other daisy's... and i hope these will cheer you up!
He said to Lilly

.

.

.

.

A year passed of a wonderful friendship between Lilly and Jona.
One day they made a play date at the park, Lilly had some news for Jona.
While Jona was on his way to the park he got her a presnt, a cute daisy hair clip and picked some daisy flowers
When he got there Lilly was sitting on the swings waiting for him.
Lilly also had a present for Jona. It was a bracelet with his name on.

Hi Lilly! How was your day?
He stood with his arms behind his back

Well my day was okay...i actually have something to tell you Jona...but first I got you a present!
Open it!!
She said with joy in her face

Oh wow! This is wonderful, i will never take it off, speaking about presents, here is your's

As she oped it she was in love with the hair clip and Jona putted it in her hair.

You look spectacular with it! Said Jona

Thank you Jona! I love it!
She said

As they gave each other their gifts Lilly decided to break the news to Jona...

Jona, we are moving... far away, and i dont think we will see each other soon again...
Lilly had tears in her eyes

Jona looked at her devastated..
His eyes teared up and he gave her a tight hug

I dont want you to go! Please stay!

I cant Jona, im sorry...

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking about their future and enjoying what they tought would be their last time seeing each other.

Before saying their last goodbye to each other they made a vow to each other

Never take off the bracelet and when you look at it, promise to always remember me Jona...
Lilly said with tears running down her face looking down

He slightly lifted her chin, wiped her tears and hugged her.

And always wear the hair clip and when you see a daisy, remember me...
He started sobbing as well..

This was not an easy goodbye for them..
They never knew when they will see each other again.. at a very young age Lilly though Jona was her destined lover...

.

.

.

.

.

6 years later

Lilly wake up!
Yelled her mom

Opening her eyes, sitting up, and looking out the window she remembered this is her first day after being enrolled into her private Highschool

Jumping out if bed with joy she went to wash her face and eat breakfast, after that she went to brush her teeth and do her hair, as she was sitting in her chair, she looked at her daisy hair clip that she got when she was 9.
She is now 16 and is in Grade 10
She goes to a private school near town.
She finished her hair and putted on the hair clip

Lilly went down to greet her parents and left for school