TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO FOR MICRO-STAYS ON YOUR TRIP

Travelling is an experience that everyone goes about in their own unique way. Some like to plan for hours while corporations need to travel for days together on their specified mission. However, the one thing that always remains constant is the need for hotel rooms and places for accommodation. Traditionally, people have always booked rooms and suites at specified rates per night but with the advent of and power brakes, people are now looking to book hotels for a few hours.

The concept of booking hotels for a minimum of 18 hours is now obsolete. With the popular concept of getting hotel rooms per hour, travellers are able to plan their stays more compactly and without wasting extra money for hours that they do not spend at the hotel at all.

Are you looking for?

Don't want to waste your money on booking hotels traditionally for 18+ hours?

You have come to the right place. Read this guide on why you should book hotel rooms by the hour rather than per night.

Major reasons why you should book a hotel room for a few hours:

Micro stays are often referred to as short term bookings and these are crucial for you to get a good deal from your B&B joints or boutique hotels. The first major reason why these short bookings are so popular is their flexibility. Your micro stay can last for anything from 3-12 hours and anything in between depending on your schedule and plans for your trip. Most hotels offer various packages with hours ranging from 3 to 12 hours with some hotels allowing you to customise your micro stay- as well depending on your needs.

The second reason why micro stays have become so popular is the number of purposes it satisfies for travellers. Businessmen, in general, are the travellers who seem to prefer this option the most. This is because they need these between meetings or in between connecting flights that get them to the places they have to be for their business tasks. However, micro-stays are also becoming very popular with the Millennials and the younger generation where they can have a room for a few hours for a party or a meetup or even a simple nap in between work if they don't have any other local accommodation to rely on. In between flights and the number of tourist ventures that travellers plan for their trip, the time they spend in their hotels sometimes ends up being only a 6-hour nap. Now, have made it possible for you to simply pay for those 6 hours where you check-in, get in your Zs and then go about your exploration again in the morning.

Micro stays are in general being adopted in all the prominent hotels simultaneously with mobile bookings or online bookings. Statistically, it has been observed that rooms being billed per night may not be available to other travellers if they arrive just 2 hours before checkout time or there are some other problems of availability. However, with micro-stays, you can easily book your room at the last minute just when you become free and you will still be able to get a room due to the flexibility and low time consumption of the hotel rooms via micro-stays.

The final reason on our list is probably one of the most crucial reasons why micro-stays have become so popular in so little time. Hotels can rent out the same room to multiple customers any number of times during the day depending on the time frame that each customer books the room for. This creates a huge boost for the revenues and income of the hotels and B&Bs which in turn has created opportunities for hoteliers and travellers both. Travellers are often offered attractive packages and treatments in return for switching to a micro stay rather than a traditional 18+ hour stay to help the hotel make more revenues.

and power brakes have the potential to create the most revenue for hoteliers along with providing unique advantages to travellers and businessmen on trips. This is the reason why micro stays have revolutionised the world of hotels and B&Bs. Use the insights in this article to plan and use the best of accommodation for however many hours you need it.