CHAPTER 1

Almost twenty people are gathered around me , some trying to touch-up my face , some trying to fix my hair
And some trying to steam my dress, "It's hard to breathe in here!" I scoff. I'm really tired of doing my job , but I'm still doing it because guess what , it gives me the fame and money no other job can! I was suddenly cut off from my thoughts upon hearing the designer call out my name , telling me it's my turn.
"Ace this walk too just like you've always done sweetie" says Donatella while patting my shoulder and fixing the sleeve of my dress. "Sure!" I say with a slight smile on my face , a genuine one though . Every designer in the Fashion Industry thinks I'm best at my job , afterall I'm The Serena  Martins for them! Who was recently awarded "Model of the year" consecutively for the third time. I brush my thoughts off and walk towards the runway determined to give my best walk , as it's the fashion week of none other than VERSACÈ .
I walk towards the runway waiting for the other two models to return so that I can enter the runway, Finally, the models have returned and now it's my turn , I start to walk on the runway swaying my shoulders and hip bones left to right as if I don't have hip bones! I try my best to give my signature walk know as "The Fierce Cat" , whenever I walk on the runway everything goes blur the audience , the flashing lights of cameras, the only think I can see is a spot of white light in front of my eyes , increasing my urge to complete this walk as fast as possible!
Finally I've finished this 100 meters long runway and I think I kinda slayed it! Now as I'm back at the backstage I try to reach the lounge as fast as possible so that I can dump myself into the comfortable couch for a quick fifteen minutes nap before heading home , I had already informed Donatella about this before the show started and her only reaction was "You are not coming to the party again?!"
I'm totally not into the after parties , I hate going to them and getting myself all wasted , looking like a total drunk mess giving the media more coverage!
I prefer staying  at home and enjoying my time till the dawn staying with my one and only family aka my pet dog Ellie.
Ellie is a golden retriever , she's three years old. I adopted her when I won my first Model of the Year award three years ago. She's the only source of happiness that I have! . Ellie's mother was abandoned by her owners when she was four weeks pregnant as she suffered a severe illness and the owners couldn't afford to get her treated in a vet clinic. But hopefully she was rescued by a dog shelter named as "Psalm Tree Animal Care Foundation" but sadly after giving birth to her five puppies she passed away but luckily along with Ellie her other four siblings also got adopted by very nice and generous families.
........................................................................
                        Thank you
~ Next chapter will be published soon!