~1~

in the beginning the Omegas weren't as weak as history says, Omega were actually spirits of nature who blessed the humans with fertile land and rich harvest. Omegas are known to be mostly female dangerous spirits who had been sacrifice as the bride of the forest,they lure men into the forest to kill and these spirits are described to have beautiful figure but they have no reflection and no flesh on their back so you can see their inside so they grow their flower flowing hair very long to cover their back. they're mostly seen naked and mistaken as mermaids.
Each year the human celebrate the tradition of the omegas as they were to sacrifice a virgin as the bride of the alpha,the god of the forest who continue to protect and bless the village. These brides are to die in the forest and transform into the omega meaning ( bringing of peace )

"Ever since then, this tradition of Omega continues to be passed down through generations. Someone will be chosen as the bride of the forest to keep the monster away and ensure the village safety."I said and little Mel hid under the blanket"I'm scared "he said which made me giggle"who's going to be the next bride?"he asked"I don't know but whoever it going to be will be pure in soul and body"I replied"you don't have to worry about this little prince, you should be worried about getting a wife"I said patting his head"I don't have want anyone but you"he replied"you're the one I want to marry"he added"Mel,I won't be here. I'll like to travel round the world and visit various places"I said with a smile on my face"Don't leave me alone! take me with you"little Mel said kneeling"oh dear!"I panicked and immediately pulled him up from his knees"I was just thinking,I actually didn't mean it"I replied taking a deep breath because who knows what will happen if they saw the prince kneeling in front of me"but you look so happy whenever you talk about traveling around the world"Mel said and I sighed"then how about we travel round the world together when we're all grown up"I said"really?"he said with excitement in his eyes"we'll visit various places and see all kings of scenery just the two of us"I added and he jumped excitedly"I'll train very hard to be strong enough to protect you"Mel said"that's promising, I'll be counting on you"I said as we pinky swear, I lay him down in bed and when I was about to leave he held my hand"can you please sing me the son I wrote for you"meliodas said and I placed a kiss on his head.

- ♪Can't you see the water which flows to the east?

No one knows where it's from,

no one knows where it goes♪ -

-♪Can’t you see the sun hung above the city?

♪Tonight it will disappear behind hills,♪

♪and will appear again tomorrow morning.♪

♪Why bother yourself with those earthly affairs?♪

♪You should know that life is just a dream.♪

♪Why bother yourself with those earthly affairs?♪

♪This life is but a dream ,This life is but a dream.♪-

I'm Zeldris, I'm sixteen and ever since I lost my parents I was sold to the royal family to serve the young prince meliodas who's only 8 years old. Little meliodas like me alot,at least that what the other servant says. he insist that I must eat with him and even write me a song only the two of us knows. He has dreams of being a musician and i like him alot even though he's a crybaby.

It was morning and I went to his room to wake him up but he wasn't there."Mel!"I called out but got no response,I searched around but couldn't find him. Just when I was about to panick someone tapped on my knees and I looked down to see him holding some roses"For you"he says and I took them and glanced back at him who had dirt all over his body,he literally went out to get me flowers"do you like them?"he asked and I nodded before taking him to bath"Mel next time don't disappears with telling me"I said wearing him his clothes"but I wanted to surprise you"he said and I glanced at him"I'm happy as long as you're safe"I said before leaving his room.  I was on my way to prepare his breakfast when I overheard the king and his chiefs speaking.

"We have to make a decision now"

"There's isn't much time left"

"We need to choose a candidate to be the new bride"

"What about the prince?"

"Since the queen died there shouldn't be a problem if he's choose,I can easily marry another wife and have new heirs"

"You've got a point"

The fact that they didn't care about his life was suffocating me,he has big dream of being a musician and as much as I want to keep our promise to him,I also don't want him Dead.

"I'll do it"I said walking into the room"I'll take on the role as the next bride"I added"quiet! There's no place for servant. Do you know you'll die once you're cast into the forest!"the king yelled"I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation but I think it's better to choose someone who understands this situation. Besides there's no way that crybaby can carry out the duty of the bride"I said and they all glanced at each other.

Meliodas POV.
"What are you doing!, Let him go!!"I yelled as tears rolls down my eyes, zeldris was chosen as the bride of the forest. However not long after that. There were sighs of relief, loud cheering, and applause. A festival was held to celebrate the decent of the new bride. I cried my heart out, I didn't understand?? Why was everyone celebrating... When zeldris was going to die and transform into an omega spending the rest of his life as one of the spirits of the forest... All for the sake of protecting the village from monsters.
I ran up to him wrapping my arms around his legs but I was pinned to the ground by guards and all I could do was watch the person I love walk to his death.. I promise, I'll find you. No matter where you are, you'll always be mine and I'll never let you go again....