Chapter 1

It's my first story I hope you'll love it and please support... make sure to support...💜💜 So let's start our reading journey...😊.
I

t's a fan fic... As I'm a bts lover And I tried to write it like a kdrama...😅 Hope you support it... Plz let me know if it's good or not... Enjoy reading...💜

--AUTHOR'S POV--

The story starts with huge room full of luxurious items including the furniture which is well maintained... wait someone is standing there... so here is are main male lead of our story... The CEO of aura web novels... Mr Jeon-Jungkook. A tall and handsome man... the owner of an attractive personality... so here it's time for the intro of his secretary... Mr Kim-Taehyung... the secretary is just the same as his boss... but then we come to know that they both are actually best friends... "Hey kook you are having an interview session today as some of our past staff is getting retired in some upcoming months... so we better we have a backup... I mean a new staff... to save time..." he is very proud of his idea... it's visible on his face. "Oh...ok just inform those interviewee to reach the company at 10:00... if they are late their interview will be cancelled..." Jung-kook said this in a rude way as the rudeness is visible on his face and his tone...
Basically, 'Aura web novels' is the biggest web novel company of South Korea...

(Authors note:
Ohhh...hh I don't know why I'm writing this? But I think I just love it.... One more thing that this story is just my imagination and all the scenes are just my imagination... if any scene is pointing out someone... I swear it's just a coincidence...

So yeah... let's continue our reading journey...)

So after the introduction of our male lead let me introduce you to our female lead... Ms. Y/N (reader)... a mysterious and introvert girl... who don't even like to talk to anyone... she's just obsessed with music and her work... so today is her interview in Aura web novels... she is not even scared or nervous... and it's just very surprising... she wore a black and white casual dress with white sneakers... she's even looking gorgeous in that... she took her bag full of her documents for the interview...

               --TIME SKIPED--

--TIME SKIPED--

Y/N reached the company building 15min before the given time... but instead of roaming here and there she decided to sit in a corner... when it's time for the interview... there are so many interviewee there...

-Y/N's POV-

"Why the hell I'm here before time just to wait... oh but I'm used to it so it's not a big deal for me....'' I'm waiting for the interview to start... and waiting room is getting filled by interviewees... "Ahh...hh why they all are making so noise can't they stay quiet for a minute... they all are giving me headache now..." I'm just irritated there because all the interviewees are talking to each other sharing greetings to each other and shouting... and I just don't like it... it's giving me headache I wonder when did the f**king interview is going to start...

--AUTHOR'S POV--

Finally it's time for the interview to start...everyone is tensed except our great Y/N she was just stuck to her mobile screen.... One by one everyone started to leave the waiting room on their chance for the interview... but Jungkook keep rejecting the candidates because their stories and presentations are quite boring... now it's time for Y/N to present her... her creations are really interesting and her qualifications are acceptable for the job... "Now it's time for some questions Ms. Y/N" Jungkook asked in a low, husky and cold tone... she just nodded and the first question he asked "So Ms. Y/N why do you need this job??"... "It's my dream to work for this company as it's a big company moreover working with this company is more fruitful then others" She answered with no expressions on her face although she's very straight forward... "Ok, so... do you think you are capable for this job... I mean why should I hire you..?? He asked the second question...with a blank face "It's all on you... I'm not forcing you to hire me... but I think you don't want to hire those idiots... those weirdoes... in your respectful company..." she said these lines while carrying a devilish smile on her face that make Him smile... "Ohh...hh ne...next question..." He asked in confused tone... "So, Ms. Y/N it's your interview, I mean...you are wearing these casuals...oh. I mean look at those ladies, they are totally caked with makeup... and look at you...You don't haven't applied a little?? He was confused...it's visible in his tone.... Y/N replied in a bold tone "So Mr. Jeon it's my choice what I want to wear but because you inquired me let me answer you.... Look at those idiots they don't want to show you any good presentation but they're just trying to impress you with their look... but me I...JUST...HATE...MAKEUP... I just love to be what I am... and look those weirdoes... how can they even survive in this heavy makeup?? Oooo, I mean they're looking scary... and they're thinking... they are looking the most beautiful in the whole world... beauty my foot...! She said the whole in one breadth...while Jungkook is looking at him totally confused... "ohhh..hh calm down lady... you are so aggressive and I think an Introvert too... so I think I can hire you... I mean you are the best candidate out of those I met before... in your language... THOSE IDIOTS..." he giggled after saying this...

--Jungkook's POV--

Oh my... those candidates are making me tired... I mean they're presentations are boring... but when it's come to Ms. Y/N... it's the best presentation I had seen in the past 5 months... everything is perfect the paper work, her expressions while presenting her creations, her answers... I mean everything... she's a perfect candidate for this job...as well as her qualifications is acceptable for the job...but her dressing is totally different from others....I mean every single female candidate is wearing fancy clothing...but she is wearing casuals... moreover she just hate make up... she gave me a whole lecture... but she look quite gorgeous in her casuals... I mean I am just giving a compliment to her...

NEXT DAY~

--Author's POV--

Everyone is welcoming the new staff... Y/N is not very familiar with that treatment as we all know that she's an Introvert... so how can she be... she don't even like to talk to anyone so how can she resist that warmth around her... everyone is looking at her, greeting her, giving her blessings and more... she can't resist all this at once... she's confused how to reply... suddenly one of the oldest staff gave her a hug... she was confused what to do now... she was not very used to it... The lady took her to her cabin which is on the 10th floor of the building right beside the cabin of CEO Jungkook...

(First chapter is quite long but trust me story is gonna be more interesting in the upcoming chapters... vote for this please... it's humble request... moreover it's not a simple and easy love story as it contains a lot of cliffs and twists... till then saranghae...)