1.

TEENAGER GOES MISSING IN NEW YORK; LOVED ONES AND CITY GREIVES

Althea  or what her friends and loved call her -Thea was like any other teenager loved by friends and family.
According to source, She was reported missing by a Miss Skyla yesterday at 6:15 pm.

Her friends describe her presence to be pleasant and calming while being exciting at the same time, she's friendly but not very close to ONE person.

no enemies, no angst present in her.

What in the world drove her to kill??

No one knows that girl's whereabouts... is she dead? is she missing?

Her friends and family gave her character description as follows

Auburn hair; just above her waist ("I was so jealous of her long tresses" recalls bestfriend Skyla Goldstar),

Bright round chocolate eyes , small nose ("like a cute piglet"- wails her mother- Mrs. Rita Carmen, as she struggles to breathe) ,

has a slim but athletic figure ("how I wish i could go on a run with her one last time" cries her father- Mr. Mark Carmen; CEO of Calchem medicine unable to gather himself in front of the press)

Height  5'7 tall,

"she was overall gorgeous, with her full lips and long tresses, the way she carried herself was most impressive."- says love interest whose name we shall not disclose on request from the mayor.

"Kinda hot not gonna lie" says classmate John Renis

"A very smart and fun pupil" her professor while smiling.

The Carmens are giving away a prize of $20,000 for the person who finds her, or knows about her whereabouts, please give the police a call as soon as possible.

Cole Ruckman
Reporter
Exhol news