040

"Couldn't you tell me beforehand?" ChaeYoung frowned.

"I forgot to tell you. And if you don't want then fine. We can stay in any hotel." Sana rolled her eyes.

"Let me help you." ChaeYoung took the luggage from her.

"I thought, you already told her, unnie." Mina whispered to Sana.

"I also thought that I already told her about the renovation but I forgot maybe." Sana whispered back as they entered in ChaeYoung's house.

"You already know your room." ChaeYoung spoke, leading them to the room.

"Would you mind if I request something?" Sana raised her hand. ChaeYoung sighed and turned to her.

"Do you want a separate room for yourself? Or do you want to join me in my room?" She asked, guessing Sana's intention. Sana chuckled, scratching her chin.

"You're right with the first option." She grinned.

"So, you don't want to live with Mina?" ChaeYoung asked, looking at Mina then back to Sana.

"I don't mind living with her but you know how bad she kicks in her sleep and even her sleep talking. So, it's me who doesn't want to live with her." Mina explained. ChaeYoung chuckled and nodded.

"ChaeYoung kicks more than me. You can't sleep with her without breaking your bones." Sana complained.

"Okay, who wants this room?" ChaeYoung pointed the room behind her. Sana quickly raised her hand.

"Then it's settled. Mina will take the other guest room. But you both...keep this in your head. I don't want any mess in my rooms. You need to keep everything clean." She warned. They both nodded.

"I'll prepare the breakfast for everyone till we're staying here." Mina said, raising her hand.

"Okay, lunch and dinner will be on us." Sana shrugged off.

"It's eleven already. Who is going to make the lunch?" ChaeYoung glanced at her.

"You do that. We'll unpack our bags." She smiled, causing ChaeYoung to roll her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

"Will you tell me now?" JeongYeon whined but NaYeon just shook her head in response.

"NaYeon, not fair. I should be the one to take you on dates."

"It's not written anywhere that only you can bring me on dates." NaYeon rolled her eyes.

Puffing, JeongYeon leaned back on the seat with her arms crossed. NaYeon looked over the girl who was sulking now but she let her be and made herself busy in her phone. JeongYeon was looking outside through the window, trying to guess where they were heading to. Soon, the car was pulled over in front of a building and the doors of their sides were opened by NaYeon's men.

"Let's go." NaYeon stepped out, cheerfully.

JeongYeon got off the car and followed her girlfriend to the building, being confused about the place. NaYeon held JeongYeon's hand as they were following a man who was leading them ahead. The man stopped in front of a door and opened it for them. NaYeon signalled him to leave before entering in the room with JeongYeon. She closed the door behind while JeongYeon wandered her eyes around.

"What is this room actually?"

"Put your wallet, phone and other stuffs here. Wear the equipment and get ready." NaYeon opened a drawer.