041

"Morning beautiful." ChaeYoung greeted as Sana opened her eyes. She smiled, humming while turning around to hug a pillow.

"Wake up now. Mina is preparing breakfast." ChaeYoung pulled her hands.

"Few minutes more." Sana whined in her raspy voice.

"Not again. Wake up." She made her sit on the bed.

"Take a bath. We're leaving soon." She patted her back and left the room.

Sana yawned, rubbing her eyes and opened them then looked around. She got off the bed and went in the bathroom. ChaeYoung came back in the room to check if Sana was up and after being sure, she fixed the bed before going back in the kitchen to help Mina in cooking. She checked on her wristwatch and opened the fridge, crouching down.

"What is it?" Mina asked, showing her a jar.

"Rock salt."

"Why are you helping me anyway?" She asked, putting the jar back on its place.

"Because I love helping beautiful girls." ChaeYoung said, brushing her short hair backward.

"That was corny." Mina rolled her eyes.

"But you liked it though."

"I didn't say I liked it."

"What do you like then?"

"Ketchup." She said and ChaeYoung laughed in disbelief.

"What about person?"

"My family." She replied, honestly.

"How about me?" ChaeYoung pouted, trying to be cute.

"You're not my family." She said and ChaeYoung hissed, holding her heart.

"That was harsh." She mumbled.

They didn't talk after that and continued cooking together. After they were done, Mina started serving the food on the table and ChaeYoung took her seat, excitedly rubbing her palm as if she was going to eat for the first time in her life. They both looked at Sana who approached the table.

"Good morning." She greeted as she took her seat.

"Morning, unnie." Mina greeted back.

"I already greeted you." ChaeYoung shrugged off. Sana rolled her eyes and checked the food.

"Kimbap?" Her eyes lightened up and she started serving in her plate.

"I knew you would like it." Mina said, taking her seat as well.

"Let me serve you." ChaeYoung grabbed Mina's plates.

"I was planning to go for shopping with Momo." Sana said, munching her food.

"Girls are never bored with shopping." ChaeYoung rolled her eyes.

After having their breakfast, ChaeYoung took the charge to wash the dishes. When she was done with her work, they left to SNU in Sana's car. ChaeYoung spotted TzuYu on their way so she tapped Sana, telling her to pull over because she wanted to pick TzuYu up. Sana pulled over and beeped, grabbing TzuYu's attention.

TzuYu sighed and walked toward the car then Sana unlocked the door for her. TzuYu had to sit on the shotgun seat because ChaeYoung was sitting on the back seat with Mina. She bowed to the people inside and closed the door then Sana started the engine and drove off.

"I think, I should change the way." TzuYu said, fixing the bag in her lap.

"No need to. I'm your friend and it's not bad that I'm picking you up every day. Don't you like it?" ChaeYoung pouted.