EVERYDAY ISSUES WITH MIDE an EPISODIC WRITES

An Episodic writes...0.1

CELEBRATE YOUR WINS!

Many times, we feels we are not doing enough or we are not doing anything at all,we feels our time,gift, talent, resources and ourselves are just wasting away. Hell no! You are not a waste, you are purposely and carefully placed here on Earth. And of course, You are trying your Best,pat yourself on the back ,call your name and say,"You dey try" then,hug yourself with the satisfactory Joy,take a deep breath of hope,allow your heart to be filled with gratitude and wear a bold grin on your face.

Dear reader,that you can do all these things easefully, It's a WIN,A WIN Worth celebrating.

If you can set goals, it's a WIN, celebrate it. Because,one day all your set goals shall SCORE!

Why you feels you are not doing any better is because,You compare yourself with others,the people you are not running the same race on the same pace.

You are not solely focused!
You are Complacent not with yourself but by others definition of You.

When you appreciate, admire,love and celebrate your small WINS, getting a big WIN will not then become a big deal for you.
Regardless,of the size of that accomplishment celebrate it, appreciate God, appreciate yourself and everyone else who had  contributed to the small WIN,so as to keep them encouraged.

For greater WINS...

PRAY TO GOD.

TRUST IN GOD.

DISCOVER THE GOAL AND SET THE GOALS.

PRAY AGAIN,at this time TABLE IT BEFORE GOD.

ASK GOD FOR DIRECTIVES.

BE OPEN TO RECEIVE FROM GOD.

WORK ON THE GOAL at the time APPLY THE IDEAS.

DO IT DILIGENTLY WITH FAITH AND HOPE ALIVE THAT YOUR GOALS SHALL SCORE.

KEEP PRAYING.

KEEP WORKING.

BE CONSISTENT.

DON'T RELENT.

BOOM! THE BIG WIN IS HERE!

NOW YOU JOY ON.

CELEBRATION BEGINS...

BUT START BY CELEBRATING THE SMALL WINS... IT'S THE BEDROCK TO GETTING THE BIG WINS AT HAND.

Henceforth, Learn to celebrate your small WINS.

Thanks for reading through.
ihope
ibelieve
iobey
ipray
iwork
iwin.

ROSSIE WRITES
iwin
iwin