Before

It is about 3 AM and you can't sleep because all you can think about is the fact that you are seeing your boyfriend first thing in the morning at 8:00 because he's taking you out to breakfast. His name is Kian Lawley. He's very popular, he's a YouTube star and all the girls love him, but i'm glad he's all mine.

You wake up at 7:00 and get ready for Kian to get there. 

"(y/n) Kian is here! Get down here" My mom shouts out.

My mom loves Kian so much, and I don't blame her, he's an overall great guy. Brown eyes, blonde hair, and wears a "coke" hat. Yes, like the soda. Not the actual drug. I would kill him if he even thought about doing coke.

I rush downstairs to see my gorgeous boyfriend in tan shorts, high socks, black converse, and a red and black flannel with a white t-shirt underneath. And of course, his "coke" hat. He changed his nose ring, its a black hoop now. He still looks as good as always.

"Are you ready to go babe? Mrs. (your last name) would it be okay if i took (y/n) to the mall afterwards and a movie?" Kian asks nicely and smiles with his shiny teeth

"Fine with me! See you guys later" My mom says.

You both get in the car, kian borrowed JC's blue jeep, it is so perfect and i'm surprised JC even let him borrow it for the day. God, i can't stop looking at kian and we've only just started dating, it's been 4 months. He's all I want. Kian starts singing "Where are U now" by justin bieber, the diplo remix. He loves this song. 

We arrive at the diner in downtown LA. Kian orders pancakes, with a side of extra eggs, and guess what he got for a drink? Coke. He always drinks coke, even for breakfast. He does these little things like rubs his thighs when hes nervous. I noticed this on our first date.

"So, babe, you look gorgeous today." Kian said

"Thanks babe" He always knows what to say to make me smile

"What're you eating for breakfast. By the way, don't even try to pay. I'm already paying" Kian says with a smile and a laugh on his face.

"I'm gonna get a ham egg and cheese on a hard roll with a side of homefries" I say proudly.

"Sounds yummy, just like you babe" Kian winks, giggles, and jokes, and orders our food because i'm not very good with confrontation.

We finish eating and kian asks if it's okay if we run by his house to pick up some more money because he insists on paying for my movie ticket too.

"I'll be right back out" Kian says.

"Wait, baby, i have to pee, can i use the bathroom?" I ask.

"Sure, you're gonna have to use my bathroom though in my room because JC said he was jumping in the shower" Kian says.

You walk into kians bedroom, messy as always. He doesn't know how to clean. I usually clean it, or JJ does. JC is too lazy to do anything! I swear wishbone or hazel would do a better job cleaning than Ki would.

Kian comes and sits down on his bed while you are going to the bathroom. You come out and notice Kian is playing with himself. I don't think he notices that you noticed what he was doing.7

"Babe, can you come cuddle for a bit, I'm sleepy" Kian says

"Of course ki" I say

You lay next to Kian, and he starts hugging you and thrusting his hips towards you. You can barely breathe because you are a virgin, and so nervous on what's gonna happen next. You're a year younger than Kian, not that bad. 18 isn't that young and you were kinda nervous to tell him you were still a virgin.

"Babe, i really wanna make love to you" Kian says smiling and thrusting his hips onto you.

"I do, too baby but i'm nervous, i never told you this before, but i'm a virgin" you say nervously.

"Dont worry, ill take care of you" Kian says.

You feel Kian get on top of you, while he slowly caresses your boobs with his hands, and kisses them softly while he is breathing down your neck. You touch him, and he moans out a little. You can feel him getting harder. This moment is so perfect you want it to last forever and always.

"Do you wanna have sex baby? Please" Kian begs and pleads.

"Yes, i do, i'm ready babe" You say with excitement

Kian pulls out a condom and is getting ready to get going. He kisses you first, and down your neck and slowly starts to make love to you. It feels so good, you can't even believe your first time is with Kian Lawley! You feel so lucky, and tingly, and you can't even breathe again, its like your lungs are giving out on you. You love him so much. He's amazing. 

When its all over, Kian cuddles you, and kisses you some more and you both take a nap, and he eventually wakes, and goes and jumps in the shower before you guys go to the movie that night. It start's at 9:30. You are seeing The Avengers.

"Babe, can you run to the store down the corner and pick up some shampoo, and some coke please, were all out" Kian calls out from the shower curtain.

"Yeah, I guess so." You say

"JC CAN YOU RUN DOWN TO THE CORNER STORE AND PICK UP SOME SHAMPOO AND COKE FOR KIAN?" I shout to JC who's downstairs with JJ.

"TELL HIM I SAID BOH MOH SEH MOH, I GUESS SO" Jc shouts back

You laugh and tell Kian that JC and JJ are running to get it. 

You give Kian the shampoo and put the 6 pack of coke in the refrigerator. You wait for Kian to be done in the shower.

"BABE COME HERE!" Kian shouts.

You go into the bathroom and Kian wants you in the shower with him. 

"Baby, can you come in here with me, I can't reach my back with the soap" He laughs

You agree and join him in the warm shower. He washes your hair and body for you and kisses you down your body and neck. It's already so steamy in there, you can't imagine some more steam you guy's create being any worse.

"DUDE! We have gotta finish this video for K&J for Monday so it's ready to be published." Jc shouts to Kian who's in the shower currently washing my body.

"Babe, I've gotta finish this video, can we maybe hold off on the movie, and do it another night" Kian asks nicely.

Its so hard to say no to him, so you don't. You just roll your eyes and say "I suppose so"

He kisses your cheek, hands you a towel, and he tells you that you can watch TV in his room while he is finishing up the video.

"Hi everybody AND WELCOME BACK TO OUR CHANNEL. Where we film funny stuff, and do it for entertainment purposes..I'm not happy with these results"

This all you hear, and you know that they are filming the dirty confessions video.