The Rain

It was a dark, noisy night but sort of calm. Sovit stood in the rain while he heard his kids fight and wife cheat on him for the Seconded time his life was just like Britains noisy kids and France always cheated on him when he left for work. The next day the Uk and USSR when to work and it was poring outside but they did not mind the rain made them forget their lives and feel free from their family.

Uk pov:

Jease I cant wait one day for me and france to talk she always leaves early or stays home until I leave and gets her "Pals". Well why am I even thinking about this?

As Jack is thinking to himself he turns his chair to see a tall man and he blushs but tries to hide it.

USSR pov:

Well first day of work. Woah who is this very pretty man. Is he blushing??

"Hey are you ok?"

No longer povs:

The uk snaps out of what he was feeling and lies.

"Yea doing great."

Uks mind:

That was so dumb WHY DID I LIE TO HIM!

"Ok?"

"Well I'm the new boss of this place"

"Is that so?"

"Yea."

Time skip

The speaker squeaks as everyone hears the USSR called Britain to his office and the Uk goes. He knocks on to the door and hear a very faint sound. "Come in" As the uk enters he is blushing like mad. Outside the rain hit the glass like a rock. 

USSR pov:

I say "Lock the door" and as he is doing it I approach and put my hand son his shoulders and turn him around and lean in for a kiss and he accepts it and as we kiss. He ends the kiss and whispers in my ear "Fuck me big daddy" And I smile as I throw him onto the sofa and bending him over and pulling down his pants and boxers and I do the same and I thrust my dick in his ass. He lets out a painful moan as I continue to thrust my dick deeper and faster and he pulls out and pushes me and I fall back on my desk as he goes down and starts sucking my dick I moan as he continues to deep throat my dick. And then he gets up and I look down to see a massive dick as he turns me around and thrusts it into my ass I let out a moan of pleasure.

UK pov:

God his ass is so tight I cant hold on for much longer and as that thought passes through we both cum at the same time I cum so far up his ass it is 100% he will get pregnant and he will have my baby.

Chapter two coming soon.