Lost episode

Koto heard there was a family of original vampires living in New Orleans, she also heard that one of the brothers confess on more than one occasion that he could not be killed. she wondered if it was possible to enlist him in her cause. She was the oldest daughter of the living goddess inari and her baby sister needed rescuing.

Standing in the middle of the French Quarter in her platforms made her small frame look tall and willowy. for she was only 4'10 and look no more than a twelve-year-old. She closed her eyes listening. then she heard the muffled sounds of a cry of shock and pain with the location only three or four blocks away. she walked to the side of the street near one wall out of the path of the pedestrians who were laughing and having a good time, not knowing the dangers lurking in every doorway.

Koto heard a whisp of a conversation from the bar across the way where someone had mentioned the name of Klaus the very vampire hybrid she was looking for, quickly she sprinted across the street and entered the doorway of the bar into a dark and cool interior.

The smell of wear and vampires mixed, along with humans. luckily for Koto, she could tell the difference just by smell, however, she was not looking forward to dealing with weres. her species and theirs did not mix. for some odd reason, they just hated each other. whereas vampires were not so uncivilized or she hoped.

"Are you lost honey?" someone called out from behind the bar.

"I'm looking for my a friend of my uncle Koto called out, perhaps you may know where he is? his name is Klaus?" answered Koto.

"Sorry dear, no one by that name hangs out here. try royal street, one street over. there is a large house in the middle of the block, it's got a gate but I think the people there can help you." Said the man behind the bar with a smile.

as Koto came closer, she could smell the scent of him and she knew he was all wear. Then she saw the twinkle in his eyes; that told her he was hoping the vampires would tear her apart. at one time the two species just ignored one another now, they sometimes hunt her kind for sport. Koto nodded and rushed out the door and found her way to Royal Street, which was indeed one street over.

she loved and hated the fact that she looked like a child.

stepping into the doorway of the inner courtyard she could hear voices yelling, on the second floor. the courtyard held a long table and a few round tables with a fountain gurgling water. The next moment she felt the wind shift and knew it was her brother. Of course, he would be in what he called his stealth mode. Riding the wind invisible to everyone he chose not to see him. He had the ability, to bend light. Even though she was the older sister he always made sure he was available to protect her at any cost at any time. All she needs doing was to whisper his name in the wind within a ray of light. The drawback was that he could not hear her at night. So that is why he slept by her side or close enough he could hear her breath.

The yelling stopped, and Koto stood in the middle of the courtyard waiting for them to come to her. After all, she was not invited. And she did not want to get on their bad side especially if she was asking for help. She hoped that Klaus would see it as a benefit to himself to help her and her cause. For no cause is worth more, than risking everything to protect one's, own family.

Two vampires looked down into the courtyard to see what look like a child no more than ten or twelve years of age. Koto heard the dark hair vampire tell the red hair vampire "she was no more a child than I am an angel." As they both looked at her.

She hoped she conveyed confidence as she angled her head to look at them. "My name is Koto from the inari clan. I've come seeking an audience with the one called Klaus. It is said he is unkillable. I require one that cannot be killed."