A Journey To The Heart Of The Temple Of Life

This story is dedicated to my dad. I wrote this story back in six grade. Its an adventure story for children. Hope you like it and remember to comment and vote.thank you !!!!

One rainy morning a young girl named Kailyee was lying in her bed all alone. She was wondering what she could do on that boring, rainy day. Kailyee was the only child in the family, and she felt that her life was just so boring. While kailyee was lying in her bed thinking, her grandmother walked in. "what's wrong, little Kailyee?" Her grandmother asked.Kailyee didn't bother to answer. she was wondering why her life was like it was. her grandmother asked her 1 more time, the next time she asked her in a demanding voice. Kaylee then said I'm so bored, I wish I had some things that could change my whole life and make it exciting! At that moment the room fell quiet. Kaylee grandma said next to her and told her a little story. it kind of went like ... "there was once a temple, but not any ordinary temple it was the temple of life. Inside this very temple there was a heart. This heart can grant any wish, whether it was a simple wish or the most powerful wish. It was like no other heart you could find ..." while Kaylee's grandma was talking, she began to think, what if I find this heart will it help me with my problem? then Kaylee ask her grandma is this heart real her grandma said yes indeed legend has it that whoever finds this heart becomes powerful at hand but be careful you can only make 2 wishes then her grandma gave her a big hug and walked out the room.