Hasbulla x Mike Tyson

Once upon a time, in a studio far far away there stood Mike Tyson and Hasbulla. Hasbulla had invited Mike to his podcast because he thought he would be an interesting guest. When Mike arrived they had planned to immediately start the filming of the pod, but before the filming had actually started Hasbulla came up with a funny skit that Mike and Hasbulla could act out.

Hasbulla: Hey Mike! Come over here for a second I have an funny idea for the podcast.

Mike Tyson: Hm? What is it Hasbulla?

Hasbulla: Why don't we make a little skit at about the middle of the podcast. How about when the middle point of the podcast comes around you suddenly start treating me like a baby. As if you had completely forgotten about my age and only see me as a toddler.

Mike Tyson: Hasbulla that's hilarious! Yeah yeah of course i'll do that.

Hasbulla: Great! I can't wait to see what the audiences reaction will be!

They then soon started the podcast. They talked about Mike's career and hobbies while Hasbulla would give the occasional self story, it was if the two had great chemistry. The two were having a conversation about how Cars 2 was a great movie until the producer had notified them about the middle point. Hasbulla and Mike gave each other a stare in agreement.

Mike Tyson: Oh Hasbulla you're such a cute little guy you know?

Hasbulla laughs

Hasbulla: Haha yeah I get that a lot

Mike Tyson: I just wanna go there and tease the ever loving fuck out of you

Hasbulla: I'd like to see you try!

Mike Tyson stands up and walks over to Hasbulla. Hasbulla had never seen such a tall imposing man before

Mike Tyson: Haha you're so tiny and cute!

Mike begins to wrap his muscular arms around Hasbulla's waist. Hasbulla began to feel something weird. Hasbulla had been in several hugs before, but something about this was different something about this was... arousing. Hasbulla immediately began to regret his decision. What would his fans think, what would Mike think!? As he tried to tell Mike to stop, all he could muster was a moan. Hasbulla quickly looked at Mike to see if he had noticed. When Hasbulla turned to Mike he saw Mike's eyes wide and mouth gaped open in shock. He was so fucking embarrassed THE Mike Tyson had heard him moan, but as he looked to Mike again he did not see the shocked expression he first saw. Mike's shocked expression had now turned into a smug smile.

Mike Tyson: No need to look away lil' guy.

Hasbulla was blushing so much he could not mutter a word nor even look at Mike.

Mike Tyson: No need to be embarrassed~

Hasbulla felt like his brain would explode with pink! Mike pinned Hasbulla to the chair where he once sat and started nibbling on his ear. Hasbulla was in utter shock... but he didn't hate it. He could feel Mike's big body on his. He could feel Mike's big mouth on his ear. The saliva vapors Mike was exhaling was moistening Hasbulla's ear and underwear. He could feel Mike's teeth on his ear. He could feel everything.

Mike Tyson: Coochie-Coochie Coo~

Hasbulla had never felt this kind of heat in his entire life. Hasbulla had been in many sexual situations like this before, but none had felt this good.

Mike Tyson: You're such a cute little guy I could just eat you UP.

Mike then slowly started moving downwards. Arriving at Hasbulla's neck Mike slowly nibbled on Hasbulla's neck as if he was a vampire who was thirsty for blood. He could see Hasbulla's face writhing in pleasure. He slowly and sensually started licking Hasbulla's neck like a predator teasing it's prey.

Hasbulla: Please stop, mnngh~

Mike Tyson: You should really stop lying to me lil' guy~ Lying is bad you know?

Hasbulla could contain himself no longer. He latched onto Mike and started making his way to Mike's mouth. He could not endure this teasing any longer.

Mike Tyson: You impatient little boy~ Well all right, all good lil' kids need to be rewarded sometimes~

Mike took Hasbulla off of himself and grabbed him by the waist again, but for some reason Hasbulla could feel it closer to his crotch than last time. Mike carried Hasbulla all the way to his mouth level, and now that both of them were at the same level the party could begin. Hasbulla slowly leaned his face inward with a duck face likely expecting a peck on the lips by Mike, but MIke forcefully opened Hasbulla's mouth open and stuck his tongue inside of his mouth. With their mouths wide open and tongues intertwining things were getting steamy.

Mike Tyson: Ready to go to the next level lil' guy?

Hasbulla: borgir

Mike Tyson: I'll take that as a yes~

Mike slowly lowered Hasbulla to his crotch level

Mike Tyson: Open it up lil' guy there's a really sweaty candy in there that's absolutely delicious~

Hasbulla: I love candy hehe~

Hasbulla slowly started unzipping Mike's pants. He could feel Mike's smelly steam hit his face. As he started sniffing Mike's crotch steam the studio doors suddenly burst wide open

It had been 30 minutes since they started their hot steamy sex and the podcast had ended 10 minutes ago. The people who opened the door were Mike's paparazzi and manager, here to pick him up because he had a busy schedule that day. Needless to say they were absolutely flabbergasted.

Mike Tyson: Oh darn, just when we were getting to the good stuff

Mike says his goodbyes to Hasbulla and the camera as he walks towards the building's exit. He enters his car and the paparazzi and manager (still in a state of shock, mouths gaped wide open) goes along with him.

Camera Crew: What just happened?

The camera crew stops their masturbating and tucks their penises back into their underwear and signals Hasbulla to wrap up the podcast. Hasbulla still steaming hot from the previous events says his goodbyes and finishes the podcast. After the video is released the world is absolutely stunned and both of their reputations plummet.

The End