Fuck you dad!

Anna! Anna!"

Anna comes down the stairs.

Anna: "Yes, Mom?"

Mom: "Come, sweetie, sit. I have bad news."

Anna looks around the dining table and notices that everyone is sitting there except her dad. She thinks to herself, "Maybe dad did something to make mom angry. Well, this is not his first time. One time he had an affair with our maid. When mom caught them red-handed, she grabbed the maid's hair and kicked her out of the house. The funny thing was, she was naked."

Anna sits with her family and asks her mother what happened.Mom: "Anna, Robin, and Alice, I have bad news. You see, your dad sold this house and ran away with our maid."

Anna thinks to herself, "What the f***? Dad ran away with that b****?? And I know what you are thinking, guys - what, that's so sad? Blah blah blah. But believe me, I am really, really happy. You see, after that incident with my dad and that b**** maid, my life became a hell. My friends made fun of me, and so did the boys in town. Ugh, I hate boys. I just want to stay away from them. Well, you see, I don't get along with boys very well. Like, for example, my dad - I think I don't even know what his hobbies are. My brother is an exception. I used to take care of him when we were little, so that's why my relationship with him is kind of alright. My sister and I are like besties."

The next day, Mom calls out to Anna.Mom: "Anna!"

Anna: "Oh, yes, Mom?"

Mom: "Take this bag and put it in the truck."

Anna thinks to herself, "Oh yeah, we are moving. I am so not gonna miss this town. Bye-bye, Shittown."

Anna and her family sit in the car and start their journey to Mom's hometown.

Anna thinks to herself, "Rosetown. I used to come here with my mother. I know about this town - it's fun. I have many memories here."

Mom says, "Children, please take your things and put them in your rooms."

Anna thinks to herself, "Well, you see, this is my grandfather's home. He was very respected and rich. Now that My dad sold our Home. My mom take us here."

(Anna Goes upstairs with her stuffs and start putting her stuff in her room)

Robin: Hey! Mom says thats my room!!

Anna: Go to hell. this room is mine!

Robin: Nooo you go to hell.

Mom: Why all this commotion is about?

Robin: Mom, that's my room.!

Anna: Yeah in your dreams!!!

Robin: I will kill you!!

Mom: Stop it both of you! Anna Give this room to your brother.

Anna: What?! Why! I love this room. I...

Mom: enough! Anna please understand!

Anna thinks to herself Not this emotional drama again. She is doing this a lot lately.

Anna: Fine!

Anna thinks to herself That room. My brother and I used to share it. When we used to come here in this town. This town is not bad. Remember Anna this is your new start.

Mom: Anna! Anna!

Anna: yes mom??

Mom: Chloé's here.

Anna Happily: Yes!! i am coming!

Anna: My love!

Chloé: My babe.

Anna and Chloé hugged eachother.

Chloé: Babe i so missed you.

Anna: Let's go for a walk.( Anna to her mom) Mom i am going outside.

Mom: Ok. But come home early.

(Anna and Chloé went outside)

Chloé: I am so glad you moved here. We are going to rule this town.

Anna: yeah babe.

Chloé: ohh you see that guy over there.

Anna: Oh yes. That blue shirt.

Chloé: yes yes. He have a very hot older brother. But he was a virgin. Until i take his virginity from him.

Anna: owwww my little slut.

Anna thinks to herself : well you see Chloé was a very innocent girl. But when i was 14. I discovered about Masterbation. And i can't lie about it. I love it. And when i visited this town in the summer vacation. I kinda teach Chloé to Masterbate.

( Summer 2014 )

Chloé: wow that was amazing girl.

Anna: Told you.

Chloé: I can't believe it. First that seems kinda embarassing but when i start. There's no stopping it.

Anna: (laughs)

Chloé: You are amazing Anna! But tell me something have you done something other than that ?

Anna thinks to herself : well......the thing is i taught her to pleasure herself and somehow she have so much respect for me. So i told her.

Anna: You mean sex???

Chloé: yes. Did you? Umm

Anna: Oh my little innocent angle. This is really common nowadays. Don't you watch movies? I have done it many times already. And i can't lie it was amazing. ( i lied to her. I am still a virgin till date )

Chloé: ( Amazed ) Wow Anna you really are very brave.

Anna: Fun fact babe! I Even did a threesome.

Chloé: what's a threesome?

Anna: Oh my little innocent angle.

( Present)

Anna thinks to herself : So yeah i over did it. And now Chloé thinks of me as a very brave and strong girl.

Chloé: and that's how we did it. Hey, you there?

Anna: oh yes yes. That was amazing.

Chloé: Yup. Shit it's getting late i should go now. Meet me tomorrow at 7 Am. We will walk school together.

Anna: Got it, bye.

Anna went back home. After dinner with her family in a awkward quite environment. She goes to her room.

Anna: first day of this town was kind normal. oh i am so fucking tired. I should sleep now. Ohh fuck i am missing dad. No no anna he is a traitor he leaves you for that Bitch. FUCK YOU DAD!!! i will never want to see your face again.

To be continued