𝟎𝟎𝟒

<>

"Chug chug chug!" The crowd chanted. Chad and I were competing to see who could down a beer faster.

I threw the now empty cam on the floor and everyone went fucking nuts. "Suck it, Chad!" I smacked the nearly empty can out of Chads hands. "Fuck yeah!"

I backed up and flipped over the couch onto the floor. "Fuck, Logan are you okay?!" Mindy asked.

I sat up and looked around rubbing my head, "Never better" Mindy helped me off the floor and onto the couch. "Mindy, I think I'm gonna be sick"

"Oh, shit" Mindy dragged me upstairs to the bathroom and held my hair up as I puked into the toilet. I sat up against the wall while Mindy wet a rag. "You feel better?"

I gave her a little nod and she bent down to my level and wiped my face clean. "You're a good friend Mindy, you know that?"

"Oh, I already know that" Mindy tossed the rag in the sink and sat against the cabinets across from me. "We're gonna sit here until you're a little less drunk"

"Do you think I'll ever be like my uncle?"

"Of course not, you're nothing like him" She said, "He was a psycho, and you're definitely not a psycho Logan"

I smiled slightly at my friend, "Thanks Mindy, I kind of needed that" I leaned my head in the corner, "Do I still look hot?"

Mindy laughed, "You bet your ass you do"

. . .

"Logan" I opened my eyes and saw Amber knelt in front of me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and Amber helped me up. "Where's Mindy?"

"Enjoying the party" She swung my arm around her shoulder. "You told her to get me, remember?" Amber sat me down on her bed, I pulled her on top of me and kissed her but she pulled away. "You're drunk"

"So?"

. . .

"I'm gonna head downstairs" Amber pulled on her green shirt and fixed her hair. "Don't stay up here too long"

"I won't" I told her, "I'll be down in a minute" Amber smiled over at me and left the room.

. . .

"Wheeler!" I snapped my fingers at the senior. "Pour me a drink, will you?" He grabbed a shot glass and poured whatever alcohol he had into the shot glass. "Thanks"

I went to grab the glass but Chad snatched it away from me and downed it. "Go easy, Mindy told me you drank more than you could handle"

"I'm mourning, dick"

Chad leaned against the counter, "And I'm saying to take it easy, just take a smoke break or something" He suggested.

"For once in your life you have a good idea" I walked off to the couch and lit a joint.

"Hey stranger," Mindy sat beside me and stole the joint from between my lips. "I don't understand how you always have weed on you"

"It's 2022, you can get drugs from anyone nowadays" Mindy passed it back to me as she exhaled the smoke, "Tony DeMarco is my guy though, he gives me shit for free, I think he has a thing for me"

Mindy laughed, "Half the guys at school do"

. . .

The lights had been flipped on and every teenager began leaving the party. I stumbled to my feet and used the wall to help me over to the front door.

"Sam?" I fell forward and knocked over a vase, "What are you doing here?"

Sam helped me up off the floor, "Oh, god, okay, you're high"

"What gave it away?" I laughed, "The smell of weed radiating off of me?"

"Sleep it off" Sam pushed me towards the living room but instead I sat up against the wall. "No, not there- you know what? Never mind"

I closed my eyes for a couple seconds, I was starting to fall asleep but was awakened by a phone ringing, but it was just Sam's. I sat there for a minute or two, debating whether or not I should stand or continue my sleep that had been interrupted.

Screams had suddenly erupted from the living room, Sam ran towards the screams and I followed as fast as I could. When I got there Sam was knelt in front of Mindy with her hands over my friends bloody shoulder.

I stood there, frozen, unable to move or even speak. My mind was racing, I couldn't think straight. The killer was here, and he stabbed Mindy. We were all gonna fucking die tonight.

Amber walked in with Tara beside her and let out a blood curdling scream at the sight Mindy. "What did you do to her?!"

"I- I didn't do anything- " A glass bottle shattered and we all turned our heads toward the sound. "Richie where the fuck were you?" Sam asked her boyfriend.

"I went to the basement to get some beer" He defended.

"You went to the basement alone?" Amber asked, not believing he was dumb enough to do that while a masked killer was around.

"I asked her to come with me, she said no!"

Liv then ran in with blood all over her hands. "Liv, what the fuck?" I pointed at her hands with a shaky finger.

"It's not- I found Chad, I found Chad" She said through tears.

"Chad?!"

"You're fucking lying" Said Amber.

"You're the killer" Richie breathed, staring at the teens bloody hands.

Liv started shouting at the group defending herself but they didn't wanna hear it, especially Amber. "Liv stop, Liv just stop!"

"Fuck you Amber," Liv uttered, "I'm not the fucking killer"

Amber reached behind her back and pulled out a pistol, "I know" She pulled the trigger and shot Liv in the head, blood splattering all over the wall behind Liv.

Amber aimed the gun at Sam, "Welcome to act three"

Tara pushed Ambers arm up which caused her to shoot the roof instead of Sam. Amber flipped Tara over the couch and knocked her unconscious.

I now stared down the barrel of the gun, "Amber, please, no" I begged her, "Please, I- I love you"

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you just yet" Amber lowered the pistol. "Help me carry this bitch into the closet"