Prologue: The Origin of Chaos

[Note From Akina Theresa (Author)]:

so, i decided to remake again my novel because my mind have been changed last year due to the new idea that I've been made before.

also I'm still using the old Book cover of  The Protagonist a.k.a Hachidori's old haircut which means his Hairstyle have been changed while i was making New ref sheet of him, the original novel was removed due to myself being "laziness" and getting overwhelmed with this.

I'm gonna be reminded you that this Light novel are contains violence , swearing or strong words, and mistakes that came from
The author including:

• wrong sentence or bad grammar (it can be caused by a typo or the author was sometimes didn't even notice the mistake what they did.)

The similarity of names and characterization.

the determination of the text is not appropriate or scattered

If you're seen the mistake What I have included in this note, you can contact me to fix it (sometimes i can get late responding due to my real life businesses.)

That's it for Archangelics! I hope you're enjoying the novel while reading see ya!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Faraway from Earth, there's a Kingdom that Located in Black Paradise named "Räuchenspiegel" this Kingdom are ruled by 4 Kings of 4 Mottos including "Clarity,Courage, Sacrifice and Devotion".
the Räuchenspiegel Kingdom are serving by peace and serenity even though the kingdom are located in Realm that full of Monster who often appeared "Scary" but actually they're very friendly to other creatures from other realm especially to humans except the Helgardians, they're the mortal enemy of Räucherspiegels led by the former emperor who gets kicked from Räuchenspiegel due to his feminine, incompetent and problematic behavior named Elagabalus.

However, 4 weeks later the artifacts of Räucherspiegels "Globe of Four Mottos" got stolen by Helgardians and Elagabalus detained the four Kings including Huitzilion, the King in Charge of Courage who get Chained by Elagabalus' Slaves also he was getting struggle to overcome this chaos and other Kings were get arrested also after Huitzilion including Vientierno (Emperor in charge of Clarity), Gehäutet (Emperor in Charge of Sacrifice), and lastly Räuche I (Emperor in Charge of Devotion) four of them get overthrowned to Elagabalus but before Huitzilion and other 4 Emperor of Räucherspiegel get locked up in their own dungeons Huitzilion told his Bodyguards who are Räuchenspiegel Fairies, Felgelosfens (a Fairies subspecies who doesn't required wings to flying.) Who led by Avery (Hummingbird Fairy who often appeared with his "Engineer" outfit) to go find his Descendants in earth to became Killjoys and get The Globes of Four Mottos Artifact back.

not long after that Elagabalus also banished these four Fairies and cursed them into terrible giant monsters except for Avery who is very immune from Elagabalus' Power spell however Avery and his Friends Pepuro, Hanzo and Räuche II were get seperated after 4 of them get banished by Elagabalus and get ended up landed on earth in old baby crib.

Afterwards Avery is now live in loneliness without his 3 friends who get cursed into terrible Giant Creature who will Threaten the Humanity.

500 years later once a 14 years old Middle school student named Hachidori Opochtli Aoyama, was standing upon the hill to committed a suicide because everyday he was having a problems that he always faced discrimination and bullying from his Classm...

500 years later once a 14 years old Middle school student named Hachidori Opochtli Aoyama, was standing upon the hill to committed a suicide because everyday he was having a problems that he always faced discrimination and bullying from his Classmates due to his non-Latino appeareance and he previously had a friend named Mayu but just because Mayu's Parents had a new job, Hachidori forced to let go of their separation which made Hachidori feel lonely because he continued to be treated very badly by other children because he was a minority also he was get ignore and neglected by the school teachers and school staff when he was little, however he was get abandoned by his mother in tiny abandoned houses after she was get divorced by Hachidori's father for being ungrateful mother for Hachidori.

Before Hachidori is about to throwing himself off a hill that he's already tied his left leg with rope that also tied with bricks he made a wish that he really wanted to make a friendship with someone before he eventually throwing himself off a hill into the ocean.

"I wish I could befriended with someone..."

- a wishes that Hachidori makes.

However in this moment when he was almost get drowned while Hachidori is getting reached his end, suddenly a boy with a bit longish hair was come to rescued him from drowning By cutting the rope on Hachi's left leg and bring him up to the ground.

Several minutes later, Hachidori waking up at the sea shore and saw himself in wet condition after get saved by the boy with a bit longish hair, Hachidori decide to didn't do this again and continue with his melancholic and unhappy life that he have been experiencing since when he was kid.

The next day, Hachidori was entering the class as usual but he was noticing a scribbles that contains an harmful insults in his seats,
Hachidori was feeling embarrassed and disappointed after seeing the harmful scribbles in his table. but he chose to continue sitting on his seats while still feel embarrassed after seeing those harmful scribbles which was the action of two Hachidori's Classmates named Yurito Tsuraya and Yatsuro Ayato who are Marxist Leninists And the Bullying perpetrator behind Hachidori's Melancholic life

The Afterschool arrived, Hachidori goes to boys bathroom for washing his face purposes but after he was finished washing his face and staring at mirror, suddenly Yurito and his friend we're appeared behind Hachidori and both are cruelly tormenting Hachidori by using the knife for "fun" thing that already crossed the line.

Hachidori was trying to stop their actions but fail and he was ended up losing consciousness after Yurito throws him harshly that makes Hachidori get suffered from mental illness called "D.I.D" (Dissociative Identity Disorder) or also know as MPD (Multiple Personality Disorders)