☆CHAPTER 1- Caring the kids☆

A/N

Boi, my the 1st story is litterally about to 1k...

Tysm! <333333333
------------------------

Pov: Y/N

It's around midday and I was cooking a dish for them, then one if the triplets; Starry Cosmos, the eldest triplet came closer to me and asked me a weird, yet concerning question.

"Mama, is that true that you and pap-papa gonna make a baby again?"

You looked at Stardust which is laying on the couch, over him was the other triplets of Starry Cosmos Cookie. They seem sleepy yet still playing with their toys. Stardust seems not distracted with his reading.

"Well, you see... we are not." You said, patting your little child's head.

"Good, cuz I don't wanna."

"Huh? Uhmm why tho?"

"You see mama, my siblings... Cosmic Ivy, me, Starlight and Galaxy is fine... we don't want another baby... eww."

I got confused and shocked. How did she even heard your conversation last night whike you know they are asleep?

"Alright, just don't tell anyone okay especially papa? Do you understand? "

"What did you mean, don't tell papa. Hmm?"

He was behind me, he was carrying Starlight cookie in his hands while Galaxy Cookie was clinging in his head.

"Uhmmm nothing actually, hehe.."

Pov: author
Later, after that, you started eating. Cosmic Ivy is reading while eating which is one of her habits. The triplets meanwhile are fighting for the last biscuit, and looking into it, Starry Cosmos is winning the fight.

Stardust is just there watching them fighting. His other hand was behind your back. This a normal, sigh....

Taking care the triplets are quite a big task. You don't have any trouble taking care the eldest tho since she was always in her room reading and sometimes playing games.

After cutting off the fight. Starlight actually won, he never won the fight since his siblings call him a loser.

"Uhm hey mom."

You saw her asking , holding a pastel purple envelope. She gave you the envelope, you observed it first and it was an invitation from Parfaedia Academy. You opened the letter and read.

"Dear Ms. Y/N,

I would like to invite your brilliant and smart child to our school. Here we will guarntee that your child is safe and will learn new stories and magic on this school.

To accept the invitation, please visit my office at once.

Signed from Pardfaedia Academy's Council,
Capricious Cat.

Oh! A very wonderful news!

"Well? Will you let me join? Please,Please.."

"Hmm, I'm okay with you joining this school... but we need your dad's permission to let you join."

"Oh"

Your child suddenly started to worry, what if Stardust wouldn't let her?

"Hmmm, I'll try convincing dad, don't worry my dear child. I know he would."

A bright warm smile bloomed from her face and a warm hug came in.

"Thanks mommy! You're the best!"

You hugged her back, what she said warmth your heart.