CHAPTER 1

A/N: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WATCHED THIS STORY IN MY YT CHANNEL SOME SCENES WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU'VE WATCHED.

YOUR POV

"Oh my what time is it right now?"  I told to myself then I picked up my phone and it was 8:00 AM. Oh shit my mom's medicine!

I hurriedly went through her bedroom and saw she was still peacefully sleeping. So I went to get her medecine and a glass of water.

"Mom, wake up. You need to take your medecine" I said as I shake her lightly. Soon she opened her eyes slowly. "Oh hi Y/n, I didn't saw you all night where have you been?" She asked while sitting up on her bed. "I'm sorry mom I just got really drunk, but I'm okay now. Now you have to take your medecine because you didn't take it yesterday night" I handed her the medecine then I helped her drink the water.

"Thank you Y/n" she said giving me the sweetest smile. "You don't have to thank me mom, it's my duty to take care of you alright?"

After that I decided to get ready for my work.

I called my bestfriend Ryujin.

*ON THE PHONE*

[Hey Y/n, what's up?]

"Ryujin hi, uhm I just need a favor"

[*Chuckled* Is this about me to take care of your mom while you're gone?]

"*Sighed* Yes, I'm sorry but you're just the only person that I'm able to ask and I trust you with my mom"

[That's very sweet to know Y/n, besides you don't have to ask me. She's like my mother too, she took care of me when my parents left me so.]

"Ryujin, thank you so much! I love you so so so much!"

[Hey take me out on a date first!]

"Dork! I gotta go now Ryujin, just call me if you need anything alright?"

[Yes I will, I'll be there in like 5 minutes.]

------------------------

"What's your order ma'am?" I asked the lady.

"I want an iced coffee" The lady said. "Ok I'll call you whenever it's ready"

I took some people's order then my co-worker was finished making the iced coffee for the lady. "Ma'am it's your Iced coffee!" I called her then she walk towards the counter and pick up her drink, at first she examine it then she look at me.

"Why does this have an ice? Isn't coffee supposed to be hot?" I was confused at her question.

"Uhm ma'am you ordered an Iced coffee so it will definitely have an Ice.

"Yeah but I want my coffee hot" she said with and anger tone.

"Well you should've ordered a hot coffee" I said and because of my response she looked offended.

"Now you're talking back at me?! Customers are always right, I need to talk to your manager!" She was screaming making all the customers stare at us. Our manager heard it and he came out.

"What's happening here?" He asked. "Sir she ordered a-"

"Your employee was talking back to me, and she gave me a wrong order!" She was yelling, I'm keeping myself to punch her to shut her up.

"I'm sorry ma'am I'll take care of this. You can order anything you want for free" my manager said and I was shocked. He dragged me towards the employee's room.

"Y/n, what the hell was that?" He asked me with an anger tone. "Sir it wasn't my fault-"

"You're saying that the customer was lying?" he scoffed at me. "You're bringing this business down did you know that? People was staring at the scene!" He continues.

"But sir the lady was-"

"I don't wanna hear it Y/n" he paused for a while...

"You're fired"

----------------

"Y/n, you're back early! Was your schedule supposed to be until afternoon?" Ryujin greeted me as I've arrived home.

I dragged her to sat down on the couch. "My day was so fucking great" I told her what happened and her mouth was wide open.

"OMG, that lady is so rude, she's definitely a Karen" she said then hugged my side comforting me.

"What do I do Ryujin? it's my only job. It would be hard for me to search for another one" I said, slightly sobbing into her arms. "Hey Y/n, it's alright. You'll get through this, besides they don't deserve you there specially your manager. You work so hard and your salary isn't enough" I just sobbed while she was comforting me by rubbing my back.

----------------
I took a break for just a day because I was still so mad about what happened yesterday, but now I need to get going and find another job, because if I don't I don't have money to pay bills and buy medecine for my mom.

Ryujin stayed at our house and she said that she'll take care of my mom while I go and search for a new job.

I was walking down the streets for about an hour and I've seen some "wanted job" poster but they didn't find me qualified. Is there something wrong with what I wear?

Maybe I'm the problem.

I decided to take a break for a while and bought some bread and a cheap coffee while sitting on the bench.

"Y/n, you need to find a job. If you don't you'll be homeless, and your mother would be really sick" I talked to myself.

I closed my eyes for a minute while breathing in and out. I was startled when I heard that someone moved the chair infront of me.

"Uh Ms. I'm not being rude but could you please sit somewhere else? I just really need to be alone"  I said still having my eyes closed.

"Oh sorry about that Y/n" My eyes suddenly opened when I heard the person said my name. I look who it was and it was..

Lisa Manoban...

"W-what are you doing here?" I said as I sat properly to face her. She has this biggest smile on her face, shall I say teasing smile.

"I saw you and you looked like you're having a bad time, so I cam here to accompany you" She said.  I don't know if she's sincere but I don't care.

You see, Lisa and I were classmates through middle school until high school. She's my biggest bully, but not the kind of bully who hurts you physically, she just always tease, insult, and embarrass me in front of the school which sucks because it made me insecure.

"Stop the act of being nice to me Lisa, Do you want something from me?" I said, rolling my eyes at her.

"Nothing at all! I just want to know if you were okay" She keeps on pushing me to tell her what happened that make me look so down. Then I ended up telling her about how I was fired from my job, but I didn't tell her about my mom.

"I can't believe Karen's are real, but have you found another job?"

"No, that's why I'm so angry right now and sad at the same time" I said and there was a silencr for a while.

"Y-you know Y/n, what if I tell you I have a job for you?" I was startled of what she said. "What do you mean?"

"I'm looking for a secretary, at our company" she paused for a while. "Is there still something you want to add?" I asked.

"I- uhm, it's uh- you also need to uhm-"

"Lisa just say it"

"My dad has been bothering me about my relationship so..." she took a deep breathe then says...

"You need to pretend that you're my girlfriend"

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER!

SORRY FOR ANY MISPELLED WORDS OR ANYTHING.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! AND YOU CAN WATCH THIS STORY ON MY YT CHANNEL IN MY BIO IF YOU WANT (IT WOULD BE KIND OF DIFFERENT SCENARIOS.)