chapter 1 - confessíon

It felt like a normal day for the crewmates on The Skeld... if it wasn't for the fact that neither of them saw Red and Blue in a while.

But being Logingues, they had a chronic disease that caused them to have widdle itty bitty brainy wainys, so they thought nothing of it.

However, there was something SUS brewing inside the spacious vents.

Red gripped Blue's shoulders as they pressed their lips against Blue's own big bombastic blue lips. They did the tongue tango, and also did tongue twisters.

"Round and round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran."

Red romantically rand ravishingly rsaid.

"Big pups bark in parks but plenty of breeds bite."

Blue bromantically band bravishingly bsaid.

Red tensed up all of a sudden, and and and and did a super big cartoony gulp.

*G-GULP!!!*

"W-What's wrong Red-kun?? Did you not like my tongue twister??? How about we twist our tongues together!!!!1!!!1!1!!!"

Taking the nervous red crewmate's hand, Blue smashed into Red's lips again. Drool dripped down their suits the more they twisted their tongues together. Such loving love cannot be countered by anything. Red broke away from the kiss, a look of sorrow still shadowing over them.

 Red broke away from the kiss, a look of sorrow still shadowing over them

"B-Blue-chan... I have something t-to confess..."

"Come on Red-kun!!! Tell me!! TELELMETELLMETELLMEYOUWntMEWANTMEWANTMETOOTE"

"I am the Imposter™."

Blue gasped, taken aback from such a confession (SHOCK). They shoke their head, refusing to believe the words that came out of Red's mouth (DENIAL).

"dont LIE 2 ME!!!!"

They slapped Red across the face like this (ANGER):

so then after the slap the knife Red had flew out of their pocket 🤯🤯

"And... If I only could..."

Blue held Red's hands tightly, and looked into their eyes through their visor.

"I'd make a deal with god..." (BARGAINING)

They sniffled, hugging Red with all their might.

"And I'd get him to swap our places..."

The Blue crewmate breaks down crying (DEPRESSION).

Finally, after crying for 420 hours and 69 seconds, the blue crewmate rose up from their depression and shakes the red crewmate's hand

"G'day to you." (ACCEPTANCE)

And they hopped out of the vent, leaving Red there.

LIKE 4 PART 2!!