The Beginning

Ten years later, after the destruction of San Diego, Hesh and Logan arrive in Santa Monica (California) where U.S. Armed Forces hold out against a Federation assault

„D-dad?"
„Yes, son?"
„We will find Rorke, won't we?"
„We will Logan. We will."
As Logan and Hesh talk with his father after being reunited and getting told that he is the leader of the so called „Ghosts" ,  they join immediately.
Merrick: „So kids..tell me more about yourselves will ya?", Hesh looks at him and then decides to talk to him about his interests, Logan however, was sitting on a chair next to an office, going through paperwork. „Dad, we need more members to stop him and the Federation.."
„Do you think so?", he smirks, as if he is not taking him serious, „well then..go find a member my son."
Logan just nods.
The next day they decided to search for a new potential Ghost member, who would help them fight Rorke and the Federation, but it's harder than Logan thought it would be, since nobody barely showed any interest or wasn't athletic enough for future missions, but that's what he thought before he met Y/N, a beautiful, tall and athletic woman, whose interested in this job and used to work for the U.S. Marines just like Keegan did. Will she successfully help them, or fail miserably and disappoint them?

„Greetings, my name is Y/N L/N, I am 25 years old and I used to work for the U.S. Marines, I quit due to the lack of payment, other than that I am into sports, reading, listening to music, helping people when they're in trouble and I shall help you with this mission since I want this hellhole to stop... she pauses for a minute and whispers ..I want my old life back..
Elias looks at her, understanding her pain and suffering, since he had almost lost his two sons, and his wife
the other members seem to understand her as well, they all talk for a few minutes and go through a database to see if she was a spy or on Rorke's side, luckily she wasn't.
Okay Y/N, welcome to our „family" Elias spoke.
Y/N looks at them, her new job, new..family? Why did he say...family? Is it because....because I don't have one? But...how is that possible?..I never told him."T-thank you!" Y/N finally spoke. Logan and Hesh give Y/N a handshake, while Keegan and Merrick just smile underneath their masks.