??????

Anthony: Have you ever wondered something? I'm not talking about just all of reality in general, but a very specific thing. That big thing we all do at one point or another in our lives. You know what I'm talking about...Don't you dare deny it, because I know you've done it before. Shipping. Yes, them.

He pauses a bit, taking the time to let out a heavy exhale.

Anthony: Do I support them? Hell nah. Why don't I support them? Because they're disgusting and immature on so many levels. I mean, come on, people think this is okay? People think that placing two fictional characters together in a romantic setting is okay!? Why!? Why would you ever think that!?

He sighs again, his annoyance clearly showing.

Anthony: Why can't people just live their lives completely free of being placed on such a pedestal? Would you like it if I were to come up to you being like "Oh, you look soooo cute next to so-and-so! Oh my gosh, you two should totally get together! OMG! You and her/him have such a dynamic! How are you not together!?"

He paused a bit, hearing his own stomach churn a bit.

Anthony: I think I puked a little just saying that aloud.

He recomposes himself.

Anthony: I want to be the first to say that we need to stop this heinous crime. Shipping people together, whether fictionally or in reality—which is even worse if you ask me—I don't even know what to say anymore! So please! Stop! Shipping! People! Together!

He is practically screaming by this point.

Anthony: Stop Shipping people when they just want to be left alone! And especially! For the love of god! Stop! Shipping! Me! With! Mario!

Multiple others break out into laughter across from Anthony, and Mario comes up onto stage next to him.

Mario: Aw come on, buddy. You know you want some of this ass, don't ya?

Anthony: No! Stop! Please!

Even Asra and Meggy were breaking out in laughter in the small crowd.

Hudson: Why are we even here again? To listen to Anthony have another mental breakdown?

Douglas just shrugs, having no clue either.

Aliya: Maybe it's something that's truly concerning to him.

Dan: Nah, he's pulling our legs. Watch.

Olivia: I can see that being the case.

Riker: What even happened to him? I don't ever remember seeing him act this way before.

SY35: It's getting close to the turn of his third year, and every time that happens, he goes absolutely crazy for some reason.

Douglas: Why would that be the case?

Mario: *distant* Oh come on, a little smooch wouldn't hurt you that much, right?

Anthony: *distant* It would hurt your face a lot more than my social life!

Meggy: He's fine. See?

Triton: He usually acts like this, so I'm not worried in the slightest.

He stands up and calls out to his friend.

Triton: Yo Anthony! Who else should we ship you with!? Meggy!?

The whole room falls silent real quickly.

Douglas: ...Dude...

Triton: See? I'm such a genius, that I made the entire room silent.

Meggy churned in her seat uncomfortably, looking to the stage for help from Mario or Anthony.