Two souls don't meet on accident

20 year old Gigi Leclerc is a very well known name for many across the world. Charles Leclerc's younger sister, beauty influencer, known for partying, attending every race her brother is in and watching A.S Monaco play whenever she has the chance.

22 year old Tristan Deschamps also a very well known name from his father ,Didier, winning the world cup 1998 and from him winning the world cup in 2018. A midfielder for Paris-saint germain and France who hates formula one.

(SUNDAY, 14:45, 29 MAY 2022)
[Gigi POV]
I was sat in the paddock with Arthur waiting for Charles' race to finish so we could go watch PSG vs Monaco. Those two may be drivers but we always try and watch our home team play. I was zoned out thinking as there was 2 laps left on this race.
"G? Did you see that?Charles just overtook Russel. " Arthur asked in excitement.
"G?" He called out again
"GIGI!" He shouted in my ear
"Ah! pour l'amour de dieu Arthur (for god sake)! Don't do that. You scared me," I stated "Anyways what were you telling me about?"
Arthur sighed and shook his head.
"I was just saying Charles overtook Russel."
"Oh." was all I said and then I looked at the screen. Arthur looked at me and titled his head slightly.
"Are you okay G?" He asked me.
"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I responded.
"I'm good." He stated before turning round again and watching the screen.
Eventually the race finished and Charles came in 5th. I'm sure eventually he'll win a home race. When he pulled into his garage I walked over to his car and when he got out and took his helmet off he looked at me really sadly.
"Hey, Its alright Charles, You'll win at home soon." I reassure him whilst pulling him into a hug. He hugged me back.
"What would me and Arthur do if we didn't have you as our little sister?" He asked. We stayed like that for a moment until Mattia Binotto walked in asking to have a word with Charles and Carlos.
I walked back over to Arthur. "Do you think he'll be up for later or?" I asked him really hoping that Arthur would think Charles wants to go.
"Maybe but can't promise anything G." He said with a serious face.

(SUNDAY, 14:50, 29 MAY 2022)
[Tristan POV]
I arrived at the Parc de Princes early to try and get some practice in, I want to make a big impact this match. I started practicing some free kicks and penalties. I eventually walked over to the bench because I put my drink down there and got started by Mbappé putting his hand on my shoulder.
"You alright Tris?" He looked at me.
"Yeah i'm fine why'd you ask?"
"No reason. Just your here 4 hours early thats all. Don't waste all your energy before the match." He removed his hand from my shoulder.
"Yeah your right. Want to get food?" I questioned him. He nodded his head in agreement and we went off to get food.

(SUNDAY, 15:50, 29 MAY 2022)
[Gigi POV]
"I honestly forget how boring and long the drive is to Paris." I complain whilst dramatically throwing my head back.Charles look in the mirror and just smiled at me.
"Your honestly just a little kid G." Arthur laughed whilst shaking his head.
"I'd be more mature if i was in the front seat." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
"You're the youngest. So you sit in the back, then the old men can sit in the front." Charles explained.
"Your not as old as Enzo but whatever." I murmured. I uploaded some pictures to my instagram and replied to a few fans. Then i got a message from Calvin Klein asking to model for them, I gasped in shock.That said gasp happened to wake Arthur up.
"What? What happened G?" Charles looked at me in concern.
"Yeah are you alright?" Arthur added on.
"Calvin Klein asked me to model for them whilst we're in Paris!" I grinned.
"You woke me up for that." Arthur grumbled.
I just sarcastically smiled at him.
"I'm doing it with some french footballer."I read out the information about the person I was doing the shoot with.
"You're doing it with a french footballer?"Arthur Exclaimed.
"Thats what i said sherlock." I remarked at him. The rest of the car ride was relatively silent apart from the odd conversation. We arrived at Parc De Princes  at 7:45 and went to an Executive box.