PART 7

-

"SUNOO?!!" Jay shouted the man's name name who was lying on the floor unconsciously. He immediately ran closer to the other and carry him on the couch.

Manger minsung on the other hand called his doctor and asked to visit sunoo in his house, but even before the doctor came sunoo opens his eyes and tried sorting on the couch.

"Don't asked for him to come, I'm fine" he said pertaining to doctor that will arrive anytime soon.

"What are you talking about? Don't act strong in front of us, we've seen you unconscious just a minute ago" jay said annoyed at his act but sunoo really doesn't want to check by any doctor.

Minutes later, his doctor arrived and start doing his test on him in one of the room inside his house. He doesn't want to but jay stopped him and let tell the doctor to do his things and ignore the whining.

"What happened on him? Why did he collapse?is there something wrong in him?" Jay asked worriedly,  the doctor looked at them like he is waiting for the certain question to ask

"Tell us is he sick?what do we have to do" Manger minsung added panicking.

"He collapse because of his headaches. I would like to ask is this your first time seeing him collapsed or in server head pain? Have you seen him like that?"

"We have seen him in head pain once when we were on rehearsal but that was almost 3 years ago why did you asked?" Jay answered, the doctor sigh deeply before answering him.

"I just asked, it was his headaches that made him collapsed and i suggest you tell him to eat healthy food and do exercise even for just for five minutes. Move his arms or his legs so it won't get numb and also don't stop him doing his things that can help him that can distract himself form being stress. And also give him a reason to live" the doctor said that made the 2 mens confused, he ask for further question to them but the answers no and excuses himself  as he left the house.

"What he is talking about? Give him reason to live" jay mumbled to himself, he looked at sunoo who fall a sleep while being checked.

"What are you hiding again Kim Sunoo? You promised to tell everything and never hide a single word, what is it this time?" Jay added as he stare at the other, trying to understand what the doctor said.

"Manger minsung, do you know what is that doctor's name and what hospital he is working on?" Jay asked to the other as he walk down the stairs.

"Oh doctor han that's what Sunoo called him and i think he was just around japan also but i don't where as i was just calling him if he can go visit Sunoo. Why?" Manger answered.

"Where Sunoo met him? Is he the only doctor that gives Sunoo some checkups and prescriptions? " jay asked like a police investigation.

"I don't know where Sunoo him but he started being sick before the final concert he did, he always asked me to call Dr.han only him and no one" the other answered and the answer also make jay conclude things.

Later that day Jay stay's at Sunoo's place as he do his work while Manger minsung go back to their place after buying them some grocery to eat. Jay cooked lunch for him and Sunoo but the later was still in his deep slumber that he didn't want to so he eat alone and worked again.

He was about to get some coffee when his phone vibrated- heeseung hyung was shown.

...

"Hyung " he answered as he put the call in loudspeaker.

...

"Where are you? Manger-nim is back here, jungwon was worried about you" heeseung inform him but he choose not to effected by.

...

"Im working, and I'll be back home maybe tomorrow or late at night" he answered.

...

"Seriously jay? Your boyfriend is worried at you, you've been ignoring him before we even left the seoul, what are you into? Are you having a affair at jungwon's back?" Heeseung blurted accusing him. He didn't know Sunoo was listening to their conversation.

...

"Why? Why would i do that? Is that what you all think, that I'm having a affair because I left seoul alone and i left the house now?" Jay asked annoyed as what he heard.

...

"Yes! because you keep on leaving without telling anything and you keep ignoring your boyfriend who only wants some affection from you but you're being an ass ignoring him" heeseung answered shouting at him.

...

"Hyung I'm not having a affair hus back, i left seoul alone to visit a friend and Manger-nim that and i also tell you that. I left the house because i felt so suffocating hearing all your talking about missing Sunoo where infact you are all mad at him for leaving without any word" he explained with still in respect as heeseung is only his Hyung.

...

"Then go back home now! And talk to jungwon, he isn't happy at what are you doing Jay!" Heeseung command.

...

"No hyung i won't go back home now. I'll be back tomorrow " He answered sternly but heeseung didn't accept that.

...

"Go back home jay! Or I'll ask Manger-nim where are you and I'll grabbed you back home" heeseung orderd.

...