Whatever

Kennedy ' POV

I walked home from school with a bounce in my feet because I knew there was something to look forward to... Joe Sugg's Vlog! I have been in love with him for quite some time... Well not in love but... you know what I mean. I started watching him when I was around 15 and I'm now 18. Well first I started watching Zoella but when I saw one of his videos I fell victim. Anyway whilst I was walking with a bounce, Jennifer walked up to me and knocked me over. "Oh my god!" "Whoops sorry I didn't see you... like you were invisible." "Well I'm not. I'm right here now you better apologise. "Whose gonna make me?" "I am!" "Ohh sooo scared." I stoop up with a fist ready to punch her but then her gang, Izzy and Lily, stood next to her. I backed down. "Whatever! Now let me past!" "Hmm... let me think about that... No!" "Oh my god. We are 18 years old. Can't we be sivilised about this?" "Nope." "Your acting like a teenager." "Well I kind of am a teen but whatever." She flipped her hair in my face and walked off in her heels, stumbledacross the road and broke her heel. I couldn't help laughing. She turned around, walked up to me. "Don't ever laugh at me again!" "It's a free country. I think I'm aloud to laugh at people." "Yeah... not at me." "Whatever!" I sorted out my shoes and walked off with the bounce. When I got home mum had her purse out. "Hey hun. Just wondering, do you want to go to the Trafford Centre with your friends tomorrow ?" "Yeah sure... why?" "I'm just doing cleaning and it would be better if you were out of the way." "Oh thanks mum. I now know I'm loved." "Oh You know what I mean." "Yeah sure I will go. Thanks." She handed me £50 and scurried into the kitchen to get her muffins out of the oven whilst I ran up to my room to text my friends. I made a group chat saying. "Chelsea, Rumor and Jessica do you want to come to the tc with me?" Lucky me. They all said yes. I ran down stairs to tell mum. "Kennedy! Stop making such a racket!" "Sorry but I came to tell you that my friends said they will all come." "Well who are tour friends that are coming?" "Chelsea, Rumor and Jessica." "Is Jennifer not coming?" "Mum! You know I hate her!" "I'm just teasing." "Well don't!" "Anyway how was today?" "Is my was good until I ran into Jennifer, Izzy and Lily." "What happened?" "Well they pushed me over and I managed to stop myself from punching then. Also when she was walking away acting cool, her heel broke." "Haha serves her right... but Kennedy. You need to stand up for yourself. You are 18 and nearly in collage so you can't let her push you around. It's stupid. Does her parents know about this?" "No I dont think." "Right then. It's settled. I'm am going to see her parents tomorrow while you are at school." "No! I will be anything but not a snitch. That will be another name added to the name calling list!" "They need telling. She I'd obviously under looked after." "Well maybe she isn't! Maybe she was bullied." "Stop standing up for her!" "Fine but don't tell her parents! If I get her to stop you can't tell them." "Fine but you have 3 days." "3 days!" "Yep!" Well I had to get Jenny and her gang to like me in 3 days. It's harder than it sounds. I stomped my foot and ran upstairs. My laptop want where it usually was. "MUM! Do yu know where my laptop is." "Yes! It's down here. You live on that thing." "Why is it down there." "I needed to borrow it for the muffin tutorial. I would of used my own but it's broken." "Mum... It just needs charging." "Yay! I don't have to buy a new one!" "Of course you don't." I took the laptop upstairs then came back down for the cable. "What are you doing?" "Getting the cable to charge my laptop so u can watch joe sugg." "Oh my goodness. You are going to end up stalking this man." "This man? This man? He us noy just this man? He is a success on you tube.. just like his sister." "Who is she again?" I felt myself go red with anger. "Zoe sugg! I always talk about her joe and Alfie." "Who is Alfie?" "Ugh! Zoe's boyfriend!" "And that casper man?" "UGH!" I ran upstairs to watch Joe's Vlog. "Remember I made blub eery muffins. Your favourite kind!" "Whatever mum!"