MY PAINFUL CRUSH

Kristel was sitting in her room scrolling through Wattpad, trying to come up with a story to write. She had been staring at a blank page for what seemed like hours when she realized that she had the perfect idea for a story - one that she had been living for the past year.

She grabbed her laptop and started typing.

"Kristel was just an ordinary girl, trying to survive high school. She had a crush on a boy named Clark, but he didn't feel the same way about her. Kristel remembered the first day of school when she first laid eyes on Clark. She was instantly attracted to his cute eyes and innocent demeanor.

But over the course of the school year, Kristel realized that Clark was not the person she thought he was. He cut classes, met other girls, and only talked to her when he needed help with his projects. She even overheard one of his friends call him a "stupid chixboy." Kristel tried to forget about Clark and move on, but she couldn't help but still be in love with him.

One day, Kristel was walking behind Clark and saw him scrolling through his phone. She saw a comment from a sexy girl and realized that Clark was not worth her time. She pretended not to see it and threw away the trash she was holding.

Kristel's friend Princess told her that Clark used to have a crush on her before, but Kristel didn't know what to think of it. She didn't want to get her hopes up. She also remembered when she had a crush on a boy named Ron2x in grade 7. He used to chat with her on Facebook and wanted to meet her, but she was too shy.

It seemed like Kristel was always unlucky in love. But maybe someday she would find someone who treated her better and appreciated her for who she was. Until then, she would keep writing stories and dreaming of a happily ever after
#2023story
#clarky
#saintcecilia
#diary