With You

Third POV

Kinn moved out of the clutches of his husband of two years . Walking out of the bathroom feeling fresh and clean after the long night they just had was draining him but he was determined to make something special for the boy who was sleeping in the bed , dead tired .

Kinn kissed the naked broad shoulders of the boy who was sleeping on his stomach with a cute  pout .

Making a big breakfast , and dressing up specially for the boy , kinn walked in only to see him sitting up with a big yawn , rubbing his eyes and looking around as if searching for someone . And that someone was standing infront of him . Point to note that he was only in black silk shirt and in the lacy inners gifted by his big brother as an anniversary gift .

Porsche who woke up feeling the bed cold only to find himself alone but was surprised to see kinn standing at the door , shying and blushing at the outfit. The loose shirt exposing the skin and the black lace of the lingerie that made Porsche hard only with the single glance .

Kinn’s eyes stood firm towards him but the red cherry dust on his cheeks and red tip of his ears were enough to prove of what he felt .

Porsche crooked his index finger to call him . Walking ahead , kinn was not surprised to the hardness standing proudly under the bedsheet .

He gulped to see the black dark lustful eyes . And also felt himself leaking slick just to soak the cloth . The room started to fill up the smell of their arousal . Porsche took away tray and pulling him to his lap . Kinn straddled into him already feeling better to have the other near him . Kinn traced the tan smooth skin with thumb and exploring already byheart features of the boy . And he could also feel Porsche’s arms playing around his bun bum . They both locked eyes , speaking without saying .

“Happy Anniversary”………… kinn said as he pecked and he was pulled down for a harsh kiss.  Simultaneously he could feel a hands invading his panty , his breath hitched and moaned into the kissed feeling something poking inside which wasn’t his fingers but rather his alpha’s cock . Sure he was still loose with last night’s work but still he was expecting Porsche to play long . Seems like he was having another plans .

Even after been buried deep inside Porsche sat still letting kinn play with his fingers and face . As kinn’s thumb moved towards his lips , Porsche took it in his mouth , happily nibbling it making kinn moan .

As Kinn was lot in pleasure Porsche started to play with the tiny buds that poked up . The cold wetting of saliva on his nipples made moans louder and Kinn unknowingly started to bounce on Porsche’s lap . The assault at both up and down was making hard for him to control.  Kinn hid his face in Porsche’s shoulders as  he bounced faster and Porsche’s hold on him tightened .

Squeaking loudly when Porsche shifted them , he was on his back facing the alpha who was looking at him with love and care . His right leg moved to Porsche’s shoulders as Porsche thrusts deep and hard . His whole body moved with every thrusts . He felt wet kisses placed on his faces and felt being licked all his face .

“So good . ……. My Omega . Too good taking me .” Porsche thrusts as he saw how vulnerable and submissive kinn looked under him .

“Oh god . Po ….. feels so good . Ugh….. faster .” kinn moaned already feeling himself clenching around Porsche .

“ Mine ….. mine to love ( kisses on lips ) , mine to kiss ( on cheeks ) mine eat up ( bites his neck ) mine to devour ( kisses the mating bond ) .”

yoou…. Yours …… Only yours ….. ahhhh” .

Again with a single thrust both came hard . They were struggling to get their breathing steadily ..