72. them;

"Avneet, change your outfit as today we are going out" He command while wearing his shirt back as they got a heavy make out session, "where" She questioned him while trying to drape the saree properly seeing this signed and went towards her and pulled the pallu making the saree drop, "siddharth pervert, aren't you satisfied" She asked getting frustrated as its been half and hour they had started their make out and she thought he was again gonna start it. obviously why she wouldn't as she know that now that her husband is the most perverted person whom she ever meet but only for her!!

He smirked hearing her and pulled her by her waist as she gasped, "ohh baby, I will never get satisfied with you, trust me and if you want to satisfy me then you wouldn't able to walk for months" He whispered the last on her hears and again as usual she became beetroot pink as if it was an old avneet then she must have asked like "are you going to break my legs or are you gonna beat me" But now she had entirely changed because jannat has thoughts her about everything even double meanings to..!!

"This pervert" She said while pushing him as he chuckled her. "Get ready soon, I'll be back in a minute" Saying this he went outside and she started getting ready, she wore a beautiful rouge pink colour kurti like short top and pairing it with a, jeans, also put some bangles with matching earings, since she wants to look more gorgeous in front of her beloved so she didn't tied her hair and did a, simple make up look!!

Her outfit.. ❤

 She went out of the room and saw siddharth was sitting there on the couch using his phone probably waiting for her,he was wearing a white hoodie with black pants looking as usual handsome as hell

. She went out of the room and saw siddharth was sitting there on the couch using his phone probably waiting for her,he was wearing a white hoodie with black pants looking as usual handsome as hell

Siddharth's Outfit... 🔥

"Damn, can i cancel this plan and stay here staring you all the day" He uttered in an amorous way making her blush, "siddharth stop being teenage, come let's go"she said while taking him with her or more like be frankly dragging him, he held her a...

"Damn, can i cancel this plan and stay here staring you all the day" He uttered in an amorous way making her blush, "siddharth stop being teenage, come let's go"she said while taking him with her or more like be frankly dragging him, he held her arms smiled to her which gladly returned!!

It's been night now as they went to watch movie and went to park to spend their times and now siddharth had promised to her give her love, obviously junk food according to her wish, she ordered two chicken cheese burger, fried fries along with coke and for a desert sundae pie!!!