11/ u-20 vs blue lock

so I'll probably describe the match against u20 roughly  so if you don't wanna get spoilered don't read it😓

The match started and my eyes fell on the other team. Didn't they say shidou would be there?
The first few minutes went really good for team blue lock and I think isagi was about to make a goal when the captain of the u20 team jumped in front of the goal and had now the ball under his control.

I heard a lot of fangirl screams and even needed to put my hands over my ears.
So his name was aiku and he was the captain of the u20 team.

The ball bounced back and Eita had the ball now. He ran really fast around some Indian guy and to be honest he looked hella fine while doing his little soccer run.

It looked like Eitan couldn't get trough him so he passed it towards yukimiya who looked also fine asf but he got also blocked and Nagi got the ball.

After a little aiku got the ball and passed it to no one other than my husband Sae who looked no i can't even describe how handsome he looked.

"GO MY SAE POOKIE!" i yelled and my best friend besides me gave me a weird stare what i just tried to ignore.

The crowd cheered and he even looked for like one milli second at me.

After some more minutes the first score fell and it was from the u20 team.
Everyone cheered and I looked back to blue lock and saw how Rin was looking like some murder at Sae.

The match continued and after some more minutes flew away yukimiya got the ball again and was right about to make a goal when this aiku dude appeared again and blocked the ball before it could score.
'man he's really good' i thought and concentrate back to the game.

Eita passed it to Nagi and he took the ball still in the air and made a
GOAL!

1:1

The crowd cheered again and I clapped my hands exited.
On the field were now Eita and karasu passing and to be honest they were a really good duo. Eita was now in front of aiku and got also blocked from the India guy. He should pass back to karasu but he passed it right into the other direction  to no one other than Chigiri.
Chigiri was really fast and I think I never saw someone running this fast.

He passed it back to karasu but when he wanted to took the ball he got blocked from Sae who shot it to the other half but Rin got the ball.

Rin was in front of the goal and there he was again...
Aiku, man if i was team blue lock I would be so annoyed by him.

Isagi was behind aiku and was probably waiting for a pass but Rin rand around aiku and..
MADE ANOTHER GOAL!

the score was now
1:2 with blue lock in the lead.

The first half was over and blue lock was still in the lead.
"Whoa i think they can really defeat the u20" i muttered.

"Oh y/n did i told you that If blue lock win I'll go on a date with Rin" harumi said without looking at my eyes.
I didn't really know what to say i mean she's my best friend i should be happy right?

"Oh really?" I asked and tried my best to sound nice. "Mhh he said that if he wins he's taking me out" she said now proudly.
"Oh I'm I'm happy for you" i chuckled.

When I looked back to the field i saw at the big screen showing the halftime and the two teams went into their locker rooms.

"The second half is about to kick off" i heard the voice from the monitors and my eyes fell on the u20 team but there was something different.

SHIDOU WAS THERE. My eyes followed the whole time shidou who was now walking towards Rin.

The game started and shidou passed to Sae  Man I bet shidou is now about to steal my husband. I thought to myself and sighed.

Shidou ran to the other half and got the ball back. This went on for quiet a while until shidou got the ball again and was in front of the goal.
Is he going to score?!
No, Niko jumped in front of him and blocked him.

A whistle appeared. "yellow card for Niko ikki" what?
I didn't even really saw it but it turned out that it was a risky tackle with their legs colliding

The u20 had now a free kick
Shidou was suddenly running and chigiri quickly followed him before Sae passed the ball perfectly to him.
'man I wish Sae would pass his balls to me-' (I'm so sorry take it as a joke 😭)

And a score!
He made a score.
2:2
it is a tie again!

Now i saw how shidous pink eyes fell on me.
He laughed and smirked at me while he jumped onto saes back.
'man is he trying to make me jealous? If yes than it's definitely working ' i thought and another sigh escaped my mouth.

"No. 4 Chigiri hyoma and no. 3 Niko ikki beeing subbed out..."

I looked to Chigiri and Niko and saw how booth of them were probably out of stamina and something was wrong with chigiris leg.

"And no.14 mikage reo and no.16 hiori yo
Are taking their places!"

I looked back to the field and saw reo and an other guy who was probably this hiori. He looked really cute and booth of them were now going to the others of Team Blue lock.

Shidou had now the ball and ran towards the goal but when he was about to shoot it with his full strength inside of the goal he got blocked from reo and reo wasn't blocking it with just some random defense, no he had used the same defense than aiku did.

Another few minutes were gone and the ball flew over shidous head until he jumped into the air made something what looked like a little turn and made a score over half of the field.

3:2 for the u20

Shidou ran through all his other teammates and jumped onto saes back and yelled something
" I wanna play with you forever, with you i feel a sensation i never felt before"
My eyebrows twitched and I let a little 'tch' out.

'i can't believe he's really stealing my husband'

But a smile formed onto my face when I saw how Sae pushed him onto the ground and muttered a gross.

Suddenly a huge guy with black hair who looked really scared came onto the field and I saw how Eita left the field.
"Barou is in" so this is the baro Nagi had told me once. He should be really good and also pretty egoistic.

The game continued and isagi was now about to get the ball but suddenly barou ran through him and took the ball from him.
What? Aren't they supposed to be a team?

He shooted it towards the goal but it got dodged and landed now at yukimiya who dribbled trough the opponents but when he wanted to score a goal the ball got dodged from no one other than aiku.

___________
Omg my fingers are hurting so much💀
Well I'm trying to upload today also the other part but yeah my fingers are like dead.
(I know I didn't describe it exactly but that would be way too much work for me )