𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

the sun  has risen, Amelia woke up immediately thinking she and Chris have school. While she was cuddling Chris', she took out her phone to see what time it was, thankfully it was only a Sunday at 7:00 am.
Before she was about to head back to her sleep, she felt like throwing up. She stood and ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

She stood there on her knees in front of the toilet breathing heavily after she threw up.
She heard the bathroom door open she turned around to see who it was.
It was only Chris, standing with worried in his eyes. He immediately went down  on his knees next to Amelia, wrapped his arms around her and asked:
"Baby? Are you alright? What happened?"

Amelia replied:"I-I'm not feeling good. I threw up and felt like passing out any second."

Chris kissed her head.
Chris:"Do you want me to take you to the hospital then?"
Amelia nodded. Chris helped her get up and walked her back to her room. He helped her wear her jacket and shoes.
Since it was hard for her  to walk, he carried her to his car and drove off to the hospital.

As they arrived, she went to the check room to do some  checkup.
Sadly Chris couldn't come in, he only sat in the waiting room, worried  about Amelia.

While waiting, his phone rang. He looked to who was calling him, it was his best friend, Max and took the call.

Chris:"What's up, man. Why did you call me early in the morning?"

Max:"Nothing  much, just wanted to ask about you, because since prom night I haven't heard from you. Where are you at?"

Chris:"Max, I'm at the hospital. I'm waiting for Amelia to finish her check up."

Max:"What checkup buddy? What happened?"

Chris:"I will  explain later, I don't have time. I have to go, because the doctors are calling me. See you, man."

Max:"See ya."

They hang up the call, Chris ran into the checkup room to see Amelia.

As he entered, he saw Amelia in tears. He held her hands and asked why she was crying.

The doctor looked at her and asked:"May I tell him?"

Chris was confused about what he was hearing and replied:"Tell me what?"

Amelia nodded.
Doctor:"Sir, your girlfriend is..pregnant."
Chris was shocked at what he heard  and didn't move or had  any  reaction. He was frozen. Then he slowly felt the warmth in his heart and smile about the news. He still couldn't believe that Amelia was pregnant by him.

Amelia:"So..you aren't mad...?"

Chris held her hand, kissed her head and replied:
"No, my dear, I am ready to be a dad. When I hear that you have my kids, I get happy because you are the mother of my children."

Amelia smiled with her eyes watering. Then thought of her and Chris' school life.

Amelia:"But..what about us? We are still in Highschool. What if I give birth to the baby while we study. Who will take care of him? My brother is in college and my mother works day and night at the  café."

Chris:"Don't  you worry about that, love. First become my girlfriend  officially and besides, in a month we finish 10th grade, so there you'll be one month pregnant. College lasts about 5 months, with that you'll be 6 months pregnant. For the rest of the 3 months, I'll be showing you a surprise."