Chapter 1: He's so pretty...

(3rd person pov)
Rui was walking inside of Kamiyama High School when he accidentally bumped into a blonde haired kid. Woah.... He's so... Rui thought. He froze for a minute before a blonde haired kid spoke. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to knock down your things," The blondie spoke. "My name is Tsukasa Tenma, what's yours?" Rui looked up at Tsukasa for a moment. "Uh, my name is Rui. Its nice to meet you, I suppose..." Rui picked up his books then walked away, turning red for a moment.
Moments later, Rui found Mizuki and Akito sitting on the roof. "Hey Mizuki, Hey Akito! Where's Nene? I haven't seen her all day." Mizuki and Akito turned to look at each other then back at Rui. "Sorry dude, but no. We haven't seen them." Akito replied. Rui Sighs and just sits with them until the blondie walks towards them. "Hey, Mizuki, here's your –" Tsukasa froze and turned a little pink in embarrassment after seeing Rui for a split second. "H-hey, again.. I'm sorry for bumping into you, it was truly an accident!" Rui looked up to see a red Tsukasa and nearly froze too. "Tsukasa? It's fine, just stop apologizing –" Tsukasa ran away before Rui could even finish his sentence.  How can someone like him be... so pretty...
Rui walks around to see Tsukasa eating inside of a classroom alone and walks in impulsively. "Hey, Tsukasa. What are you up to?" Tsukasa turned around quickly and turns red out of pure embarrassment. "A-ah, Rui, I was just... I was just performing... nothing special...!" Tsukasa tries to cover his face but Rui stops him from doing so. "Tsukasa, you looked great rehearsing. I would love to see you perform one day." Rui said unconsciously, only realizing what he said and let go of Tsukasa's hands and froze in embarrassment as Tsukasa looked at him with beaming eyes. "R-really...? You would? I mean I would love for you to watch me perform on stage..." Tsukasa exclaimed, trying to break the silence. Rui sat down on a desk and watched Tsukasa perform until the bell rang.
Tsukasa caught up with Rui for a moment and it caught Rui's attention. "Oh, hey Tsukasa. Do you need something?" Rui said with a questioned look on his face. "Yeah, I want us to hang out after school." Tsukasa said with a beaming look. And now they're going to hang out after school.